What makes libs tick?

I believe our next couple of election cycles will be a good turnout all thanks to the blundering oaf currently in office.

1 Like

The One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier is a tough act to follow, that is for sure.

1 Like

Both of my daughters (and their families) are Trump supporters. So when we get together politics is not a subject for discussion. So far it has worked well.

1 Like

Your daughters are very wise. You did a great job raising them. I am glad they and their families are Trump supporters. America First!!!

1 Like

All that needs to be said

…fake Virtue?

1 Like

That’s the MO for cons not libs.

Allan

I disagree. Both sides have their haters. I have been around many on both sides and some on both sides literally hate the other side. While many are still friends with people on the other side as well.

3 Likes

Need another link to The Thread?

Agreed, and they aren’t warriors.

There is one major difference with progs though.

I dislike in particular so called health care workers for whom small “inessential” businesses were restricted out of existence “to not overwhelm them with patients”, and now these so n sos want the freedom to opt out of vaccinations, thus helping contribute to the problem.

They’re the biggest hypocrites of anyone, and I absolutely can’t stand hypocrites. As far as exclusion, though, whether or not an individual is vaccinated isn’t even a question I ask of anyone, much less would I exclude them from my home if not vaccinated.

I’m acquainted with individuals with serious allergy problems who feared a bad reaction to the vaccination, and understand there are some for whom it may not be advised. Having known my share who have survived both with and without the vaccination, I don’t think there should have been any shutdowns.

However, those health care workers for whom these businesses were gutted, but want to enjoy professional freedoms the “inessential” workers didn’t get, have my utmost contempt.

Reason for this…my oldest grand niece who is 7 isn’t vaccinated. In order for them to come to Thanksgiving diner my niece and her family had to be tested and wear a mask. Hell even mentioning having to wear a mask between bits.

My niece is the one that was on front line of this covid war from day one, who traveled from one hot spot to another during the peak.

Now their were other family members there…and those kids didn’t have to be vaccinated. But difference between those two is because of politics.

My brother wanted to shame my niece. Now what kind of ■■■■■■■ person would do such a thing?

IMO only a person that was radicalized into authoritarian process. Do what I say or I punish or shame you.

3 Likes

Ignorance and fear can be a powerful combination.

One doesn’t have to be of a particular political persuasion to act like a jerk.

1 Like

This isn’t ignorance or fear…it’s about refusing to submit to great lib think.

Therefore she must be punished, humiliated or ostracized from family and society.

3 Likes

He didn’t say you would.

He made the example to show hate is not unique to any political philosophy.

Are you sure this is a liberal thing? Maybe your brother is just a jerk?

2 Likes

LOL that too. :wink:

The gene pool has been contaminated for decades by the indoctrination policies of the marxists empowered in the “higher learning” institutions.
Garbage in- garbage out wasting human resources and enriching those “tenured” charlatans.

1 Like

There is methodology to evaluate how much someone is critically thinking, you know.

Example…the first point in your post contained a hidden unsupported assumption. Do you know what it was?

1 Like

What…I based it off my opinion?

I was just following PG example. :wink: