What liability will there be for transgender treatments on minors?

Here is a recent example from Europe:

California is not far behind.

Nope, but nice goal post move. I asked for proof of your claim that doctors are having children taken from their parents care. Your story was the girl and another part of her family fighting for the right. Not the same thing

Following a source link in that article:

Clancy said that although the father testified he ā€œfully acceptsā€ his child, he also testified that having the teen come home would ā€œwarpā€ his siblingsā€™ perception of reality.

Hamilton County Job and Family Services temporarily placed the teen in his grandparentsā€™ home after the child had been hospitalized.

In November 2016, the teen had contacted a crisis chat service to say he felt unsafe in his parentsā€™ home, according to the complaint. The teen reported that his father told him to kill himself, because he was ā€œgoing to hell anyway,ā€ according to a transcript of the closing arguments.

The complaint further states that an investigation found that the parents temporarily stopped their childā€™s mental health counseling. And the therapist got an email from the mother saying they were seeking ā€œChristianā€ therapy instead. The teen said he was forced to sit in a room and listen to Bible readings for over six hours at a time, according to the complaint.

They donā€™t deserve custody, sorry. Even her grandparents can see that.

I must of missed when Europe became a part of the United States.

:face_vomiting: Absolutely not. Telling their child to kill themselves?

1 Like

Here is the full quote again with highlights:

Dr. Johanna Olson-Kennedy, a California physician who specializes in transgendering youth, concurred. ā€œWe work really hard to bring both parents in and bring them both on board,ā€ Olson-Kennedy told the questioner, ā€œso itā€™s not my first line to go to court to get somebody what they need. But it is my second line and I will do it.ā€

Parents better agree to the treatments or else the courts will force them. That is the point.

Im still waiting for a case where that actually happened. Youā€™ve yet to prove it has, just like I predicted

ā€œMedical kidnappingā€ has certainly happened. Failing to provide the government-mandated transgendering hormones and surgery is just one more excuse:

After a six-year court battle, a mother in Los Angeles who lost custody of her 15-month-old baby through false abuse charges won a major battle for parental rights last week. . .

Not only did DCFS seize her baby, but they ordered no reunification because they claimed Duval would starve her baby to get attention due to Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP) a rare, widely discredited mental disorder often used (and misused) against mothers by social workers across the country.

The experiments will only apply to the kids no one wants, nothing to see here.

:man_facepalming:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/health-impact-news/

• Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering and false information regarding GMOā€™s.
3 Likes

Do you have a problem with transgender getting a higher priority than a 9 year old girl with cancer?

65A80BFC-46DC-4D35-8B45-A17C48E6300B

3 Likes

So you can cut the weenie off a child on a whim? At taxpayer expense? And the parents will be arrested if they try to prevent it? As if the kid canā€™t possibly wait until heā€™s 18? This will surely be challenged in the supreme court.

Yeah. None of that is true.

2 Likes

Oh I see. So they will be merely given drugs that screw with their development against the parents will. Thatā€™s sooooo much better.

I havenā€™t read the bill, but Iā€™m almost positive you canā€™t get sex reassignment surgery until you are 18. Non-reversible side effects from hormone treatment are rare.
But letā€™s be realistic hereā€¦ Iā€™d be honestly shocked if there werenā€™t many legal documents signed before any procedures are done to protect various individuals from liability.
Perhaps if you want to find an answer to your question you can research those situations where doctors performed unnecessary medial procedures on intersex children.

Nope. Thatā€™s not accurate either. Knowledge is power!

2 Likes

By next week weā€™ll hear about how this is all being done without even the childā€™s consent

2 Likes

Propaganda works

ā€œIt sounds believableā€

1 Like