What kind of moron says this?

I raise you Lindsey Graham for Maxine Waters.

Either of them running for President?

Are you playing moderator here? Because last I saw we are not allowed to do that?

If trolling libz is a bonus, then you don’t think he’s the a President of everybody.

I get it though. Trumpists expect others to adhere to standards they gladly violate.

Moral relativism of the highest.

Changed Whoopie for Maxine Waters. Didn’t seem fair since Whoopie isn’t in office.

And what business is it of yours what I post. Unless you are playing moderator?

You seemed to be questioning the validity of my post because it was not about a presidential candidate. He is a candidate and a very influential senator.

I’m challenging the relevancy of your post.

This topic is about Biden and he is running for President. Graham isn’t.

1 Like

When a moderator comes along and says something I’ll change it if necessary. If not…sorry.

I don’t care if they do or don’t.

As far as I’m concerned and why I replied is relevancy.

And Maxine is guilty of saying some of the most ridiculous things to instigate negative behavior regularly.

All politicians are.

But not all politicians are running for President. Their powers are much more limited.

So, Biden does need to answer to the American people. Saying they don’t deserve and answer? That goes way beyond the pale. I don’t care who was interviewing him.

1 Like

Exactly!

Can you send me a link to his full statement if you have it. If true…i will remove my posts.

You’d do best to query it on Youtube so that you can hear the context in which he said it. He was using Nikki Haley and Senator Tim Scott as examples. It was from a political POV, not the racist, nasty POV being implied.

Fair enough…thanks

1 Like

Thank you my friend. The post will come down. I heard the entire comment…the source I liked was out of context. As such it will disappear.

3 Likes

No. He claims you don’t deserve to know what he will do.

1 Like

The radical base doesn’t. They are worried about losing possible independent votes.

1 Like

we have to enact our tyranny before we tell you about it

utopia

“when”? :rofl:

“President of the Democrats, and ONLY Democrats” it is then. At least we can drop the whole “healing the country” bit.

2 Likes