What is the difference

I don’t care how hard you are on him, just stop pretending you’re better.

1 Like

Well I know you know the answers to all your Socratic questions so the only reason to do this is because you love your boy.

5 Likes

@WuWei, do you see any difference between what Hillary did and and Trump did?

I can’t begin to express how little I care what you have to sa… oh yes I can.

More Libberish.

Shrug.i dont care about people who dont vote. Then whine about things.

1 Like

Sure. She used cut outs. And lost.

You’re in no position to lecture anyone else about pretending. The rest of us KNOW you’re better than this. You know what Trump did was inexcusable and shouldn’t happen AT ALL… yet you’re talking about Hillary. C’mon, you’re better than that.

If you apply your logic to both, why is it that Hillary is the person getting your full attention and not the President?

You taught me how to do this.

I’m in the perfect position to do anything I want to. Do you really believe I care what libs think of me?

You’re doing it wrong.

2 Likes

Lib “tears” over country…how sad

2 Likes

For starters Obama was using foreign assets to spy on a political opponent while Trump is using it’s resources whether his political opponent commuted a crime with a foriegn nation.

Someone doesn’t know how the event undolded.

You’re right, the VP did who just happens to be running now for the DP’s nomination.

Was there a federal judge who authorized a FISA warrant?

Oh you think the spying first started on in Oct of 2016 when Comey signed the first FISA warrant.

1 Like

Bullseye!

Coney signed the first FISA warrant? Not a federal judge?

Was there a federal judge who authorized Steele to contact Russia to dig up dirt on Trump?