What is QAnon? Q 17 bakers clowns

Some don 't like the reality of their past narratives, others grow up. Note takers make liberals hair go on fire.

What happened to the great July reveal?

Filed in the same can as the october surprise

The IG played safe politics and concluded there was no bias when the lead investigator was clearly biased. That’s kicked the can down the road a tad more. The good news is more and more is being unredacted and the truth is being revealed…drip, drip, drip.

Conspiracy theories are not going to change this all they are doing is feeding on the system you claim to have a problem with. The problem is the left Democrats are your enemies. Rhinos who work with Democrats are the enemy and fake conservatives. Now they are the establishment and your enemy.

Sad to me that the Trump GOP is being taken over by people who believe conspiracy theories- and not good ones- like the fake moon landing. Really bad ones like JFK Jr. never died and secretly joined Trump’s evil fighting organization and Mueller is secretly working with Trump to bring down Hillary, Obama and a cabal of Lefties who are also pedophiles.

Its not even a good and interesting conspiracy.

QAnon isn’t a Left vs Right thing… it is a reality vs fantasy thing.

2 Likes

I’ve walked a road less traveled my whole life and am used to it. I hear people like you saying, you’re going the wrong way and yet…I keep finding myself in The Lord’s Will. Amen

So, nothing. Lol!
You SHOULD stop following fringe groups bro, seriously.

Dishonest Danny O’Connor was working the church curcuit Sunday from church pulpits.

Whats in your wallet? That is my question.

Can you at least let us know what you find compelling about it? That the main politicians from the Left are really a pedophile ring? That Mueller is secretly working with Trump? That Q is likely JFK Jr. who never died and is helping Trump?

Funny, your OP is asking “what is Qanon” but it appears you’re deep in it.

1 Like

There’s so much going on around the world right now…get out of the shallow end of the pool and take a swim.

Seriously I believe some weird ■■■■■ I’m just wondering what you find compelling about Q…or is that too much to ask?

Yeah, this is much less a “what is Jehovas witness” as it is a “Have you heard about the Watchtower, here’s a pamphlet!”

Except Jehovas Witness is actually a lot more sane than Q.

Nope . I am just along for the ride. Ask a question and get some obama answers from housecoat hillary supporters

I’m waiting for that HRC video to drop. Wink, wink.

HRC, is that human rights council?

I know it feels really good to think you’re enlightened and part of a special club that knows things most people don’t know, but you are relying on a poster who posts anonymously on literally the single worst public place on the internet, and believing that a barely literate con artist of a man who just changed his story for the twelfth time about a secret meeting can somehow manage to keep his trap shut about a grand conspiracy to destroy all his enemies.

In short, you’re up to you neck on horse doody and someone has still convinced you it smells like a bed of roses.

2 Likes