What is Biden's plan for racial justice?

You mean this? You mean the plan to move people off of welfare and put them to work? You mean the lowest African American unemployment in history? That plan? The one’s that are being fulfilled right now?

1 Like

This is not a plan. These are only words. “Taking action” means absolutely nothing. He doesn’t bother to explain how he want’s to achieve this. In other words, he has no plan. Wake me when he presents his “plan.”

1 Like

Who knows?

Just his presence in the Oval Office would fix it, dontchaknow…

Ha! Trump’s and Biden’s 80s positions on crime are nearly identical. Racially tinged and identical.

Don’t know, can Joe? Ask him.

Thanks for the opinion piece.
And keep touting that “lowest employemnt” stat for blacks. They think its so great that 9% of them approve of Trump. The other 91%, not so much.

Thank You! Welcome to the topic. That’s the entire subject. The people who can ask him, are not bothering to ask. I never thought we would agree. Who knew? :man_shrugging:

Supporting a person like Trump speaks for itself.

2 Likes

It really does. He has done so much to improve the lives of minorities. More than any president in decades. Thanks for noticing. :+1:

No he hasn’t. It will show come November.

Minorities don’t like when a President questions aren’t ability to do a job because of their race or ethnicity. They don’t like being told to “go back to your country” when they are born and raised here. They don’t like hearing someone tacitly side with neo nazis.

Biden talks platitudes. Trump…First Step Act.

2 Likes

Most folks applauded Trump’s signing of the First Step Act. What is next for him? What else? I checked his website and there’s no mention.

I get it, campaign promises (Mexico will pay for the wall, ObamaCare repealed on Day One), but why does one side get a pass and the other doesn’t?

1 Like

Conservatives will never be as racially obsessed as libs are. We see people as people. Not as part of a group. Minorities are legally protected from discrimination right now. The world’s free-est and richest black people live in the United States. Things can never be perfect, but they can be damned good. As they are now. We are not in need of more laws. The supreme court,JFK, RFK, MLK and others did a pretty good job fixing that.

Why would you want to go back to Trump credentials before serving in public office?

The topic is Biden and he had 50 years to produce less results that Trump did in 3.

It is really that simple.

:ballot_box_with_check:

Is public office the only place where one can make a positive difference for minorities? Why limit their achievements to just public office?

Because we are discussion election and legislative service.

:ballot_box_with_check:

still better than
Lying Trump
or
Dishonest Donald

Why do DEMs want to keep living in the past? :confused:

You are really, really confused. This is not a Trump thread. I would appreciate it if you do not change the topic. Please stay within the community guidelines. Thanks in advance! :slightly_smiling_face:

No it is not. But Biden does not possess some racial conscious that conservatives do not. Nobody who says “They wanna put y’all back in chains” has a real racial conscious. The
statement is so absurd that everyone recognizes it as mere pandering. Having a racial obsession is not the same as having a racial conscious. The man is a total fraud.