What is Biden's plan for racial justice?

It must be difficult to see Trump do more for minority Americans in 3 years than Biden did in 50.

It’s OK.

I get it.

:ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

I disagree big time. If a politician makes a stupid statement, that statement cannot be left unchallenged. To do so is irresponsible.

There actually was collusion. No conspiracy, no coordinations on the hack itself.

Groundhogs day

1 Like

Acosta should be booted from the White House Press corps.

He is still there.

The media feeds on its power. Twitter and Trump robbed them of it.

So are you saying that the conservative media should continue to let his stupid racial rants go unchallenged? No follow up questions what so ever?

WAIT. You stated CONSERVATIVE media.

I missed that.

Sorry about that.

I think there are some outlets that would challenge Biden on this HOWEVER he will refuse to answer and or shut them out. The super power of the political class.

No problem. Then the conservative media reports it as “Biden dodges racial questions.” There is no risk to asking these questions. Nothing bad can come of it. Somebody just needs to be smart enough to do it.

1 Like

Nope. It isn’t difficult because it isn’t true. If you want to go back 50 years on Trumps minority achievements… then we can.

But you won’t like the discussion

Honestly I am not sure he has one… so if he doesn’t… then he should shut up about it.

Just a stutter.

1 Like

All Biden has to do is say something like “There are good people on both sides.”
That will win over Rs, right?

1 Like

Or say England will pay for whatever racial initiatives we enact

2 Likes

Good answer. No spin. I like that. :+1:

Nope. I don’t think so Tim. Not even close. Because his policies suck. He has offered nothing that a conservative will like. We need to see a conservative action plan. Trump is the only one offering one. So there’s that.

Great reply, eh? :drooling_face:

After having to take all the guff about Trump this and Trump that, its kind of nice to have a Democrat like Biden around.

1 Like

Creepy Joe
Sleepy Joe
How about Bumbling Joe?

Here’s part of Biden’s racial justice platform:

“We need to reform the criminal justice system to prioritize prevention, eliminate racial disparities at every stage, get rid of sentencing practices that don’t fit the crime, and help make sure formerly incarcerated individuals who have served their sentences are able to fully participate in our democracy and economy. We have to take action to reduce gun violence and hate crimes, strengthen the landmark Violence Against Women Act, and insist on real community policing that builds trust and makes every community safe.”

Where is Trump’s plan?
What plan is acceptable to “conservatives”?

These are just words. This is not a plan. He and Barack had eight years to do something.

3 Likes

So now we are moving the goal posts? He laid out his plan. Don’t like it, just say so.
Your OP has zero to do with what Joe and Barack did for 8 years.

Can Joe tell us how to “eliminate racial disparities at every stage” when some groups commit more violent crime than other groups?