What is Biden's plan for racial justice?

As we all know, Joe loves to play the race card. Ginning up racial tensions whenever he can by making statements such as “Folks, some mornings I wake and I think it’s more like what it must have been in 1920 than 2020.” and “They want to put y’all back in chains.” Why does he say these idiotic things? Because he knows he will not be challenged. He can get away with it. If anyone in the media had any common sense they would simply ask: Joe, how is this like the 1920’s? Can you give me three or four of your best examples? Or. Joe, who want’s to put y’all back in chains? Can you give me four or five names?" Unfortunately nobody is smart enough to ask these obvious questions.

Joe does a lot of race based complaining. The problem once again is the same. Nobody is asking him what he plans to do about it. We don’t even know what is number one racial concern is. How can that be?

I’m guessing that your personal race relations are excellent. As are mine. As is nearly everyone you know and I know. As is nearly the entire country. So if we are fine, what should be done? Joe? Anybody?

Get elected.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

He already tried that. Him and Barack. Apparently they failed bigly. Time for one more chance?

You give Biden waaaaay too much credit if…you think he has a well thought out plan he’s executing. :sunglasses:

IMHO…Biden is losing it, right in front of all of his supporters.

1 Like

Throw open all ports of entry.

Declare every day Mardis Gras in the USA!!

Take that you racists.

:partying_face:

1 Like

This is just last night. Are you kidding me?

It never improves and rarely remains stable.

:ballot_box_with_check:

Yeah then what?

“Folks, some mornings I wake and I think it’s more like what it must have been in 1920 than 2020.” and “They want to put y’all back in chains.” Joe, how is this like the 1920’s? Can you give me three or four of your best examples? Or. Joe, who want’s to put y’all back in chains? Can you give me four or five names?"

Why do you suppose that not even the conservative media is smart enough to ask this?

It shows how dysfunctional Joe’s mind is.

When Joe was a child the 1920’s were recent history…it resonates with him.

:partying_face:

So are you saying that the conservative media should let his stupid racial rants go unchallenged? No follow up questions what so ever? :man_shrugging:

Shouldn’t bother a Trump. supporter. :wink:

1 Like

Do me a favor. Let Trump supporters speak for themselves. If you have any questions, we will happily answer them so you will not be forced into lame assed assumptions. Fair enough? :blush:

1 Like

Trump supporters have weathered media driven hoax after hoax.

We are tempered against the worst Biden has to offer.

It is sad to see him try so hard and still fail to make sense literally every time he speaks to a D crowd.

One step at a time…One day at a time…Break those chains and ignore the ones Bernie has.

:chains:

So are you saying that the conservative media should continue to let his stupid racial rants go unchallenged? No follow up questions what so ever?

Not weathered… ignored.

Not hoax… facts.

5 Likes

What is Joe’s plan for racial justice? And why didn’t he and Barack complain when they were in office?

1 Like

They should not.

They are not about to suddenly become non-partisan though. Look at how crazy they are with Corona Virus.

:chains:

Does he need one?

Yeah…and sheople…don’t forget about his collusion with the Russians too…amirite? :sunglasses: