What is Biden's plan for racial justice?

No it is not. But Biden does not possess some racial conscious that conservatives do not. Nobody who says “They wanna put y’all back in chains” has a real racial conscious. The
statement is so absurd that everyone recognizes it as mere pandering. Having a racial obsession is not the same as having a racial conscious. The man is a total fraud.

I would ask the same of civil war fantasizers on the right.

What about people who tell me, a black man, that I am living on the “Democrats plantation”? Isn’t that equally as racial unconscious as what you claim Biden is?

Absolutely. They should be ashamed. And I am embarrassed for them. They are true nit wits.

1 Like

I’m coherent and aware, just stating facts. FTR, I can post whatever they hell I want…stop me. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smirk:

I see. You are aware. You are simply ignoring the community standards on purpose then?

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
  • Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.

Well, he does come from a slave state…

Then you acccept his childish behavior like calling his opponents grade school names.

You accept his lying even more than other presidents.

You accept his amoral behavior so don’t complain when the hypocrisy of calling somebody else out for lying get pointed out to.

You love a sociopathic piece of garbage as president…own it.

You done yet? :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

Let me know, then we can get back to discussing politics. You cool wit dat bro? :sunglasses:

Sure. Talk about Biden while your boy is worse. You’ll vote for Bide this time, right?

Social justice.

justice in terms of the distribution of wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society.

Interesting term.

Well. He IS the topic of this thread. Right? You do understand that there might be a few other Trump threads going on? Yes? There is plenty of room here to hammer politicians. Even the ones you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

You’ve lost me??? :confused:

Even most of the conservative media listens to the speech and understands Biden is referring to economic chains, and conservative media by and large are not that ethical or particularly bright. Which makes me wonder about people who think Biden was talking about actual chains.

You mean like this guy?

I’m sure you’ll condemn this fellow.

6 Likes

You are putting words in Bidens mouth because without them, he sounds like an exploitative idiot and liar. Your are not authorized. He said what he said.

Oooo trying this now…

Then you would be correct. I should not have said that. Very poor choice of words on my part. All I can do is make sure I don’t repeat that mistake. My apologies to anyone whom I may have offended.

Are you saying that the liberal media is? :smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Bidensplainin’

Nuancy!

1 Like