What has become of America?

Yet that is what we have become as a nation. A nation full of different ideas united as one nation.

Allan

And nothing has changed in the 200 years after that. We would be forever locked in to the reasons of the 1700’s… never changing… never evolving.

LOL. excellent point. we would have folded our tent as a nation long ago if those were the reasons to stay united.

Allan

We are not united nor one nation.

You think you’re more evolved than George Mason?

You people eat laundry detergent and can’t find your own 4th points of contact without a cell phone.

:laughing:

God love the rose colored glasses you wear.

I disagree.

we are united in our beliefs via the constitution.

There is only one final arbiter in disputes among states and that is SCOTUS.

everyone is bound to that.

same sex marriages are performed in all 50 states. even though the populace might be against it.

Allan

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks for the laugh.

He’d think we were space wizards.

I know. you dont believe its true yet it is.

Allan

We eat detergent and we live baby! Very defition of evolution!

I think that I have a greater understanding of the history of the past 200 years than George Mason.

He’d think you were a mob of fools.

LOL. You don’t. He predicted what you’ve done and you don’t even know what it is.

No… I am sure that I know more about the history of the past 200 years than George Mason.

I am very comfortable making that claim.

2 Likes

Again, he predicted. You don’t even know what you’ve done. He predicted just like the so called anti-federalists did. Mason rode away from it.

I get you’re trying to be clever. It isn’t working.

If you are going to make an argument, make one.

And no… I am not being clever saying that I know more about the history of the past 200 years than Mason… it is an undeniable truth.

I think liberals interpret that as for many one bathroom

1 Like

If you are going to talk about history learn some.

Again, not working.

Well Hillary was talking about racists/white nationalists so… You might want to dump those values if that’s what you mean? Just sayin’

1 Like