What happens when a Presidential election is contested?

Of course you can.
Florida - Republican governor - Mail ins are great!!!
Nevada - Democrat governor - I’m suing you!

5 Likes

Why would this make it dishonest?

Yet you shrugged off an election where the rules were changed and benefited a Republican because “it didn’t affect you”.

1 Like

Biden isn’t going to win. Poo-poo is hitting the fan behind the scenes and it involves the actions that took place during the time of the previous administration and on into Trump’s that were totally illegal. If Trump is not reelected, this will be swept away, never to be heard from again. This is the most damning thing to ever happen in the entire history of our country. So much is riding on this election, I’m looking for ways that it can be stolen and if the rules change,blaming COVID…that’s the door opening to this possibility.

You may remember…I told you this years ago…drip, drip, drip…but you were blind to it then too.

1 Like

What are you rambling about?

Do you have any proof of this grand conspiracy? Or is this just your imagination?

Mike Garcia.

He won in California when they changed the rules to allow more mail in voting.

And you don’t care because “it didn’t affect you”.

Selective outrage.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhh…let’s go with “conspiracy” again. It’s been the lib mantra for years now. :sunglasses:

The bolded tells me all I need to know.

You ASSUME Biden isn’t going to win/can’t win an "honest " election.

Therefore if the November results come back and he’s won- the election must by definition be “dishonest”.

I’m sure you do not see the problem with starting with that assumption.

1 Like

It’s never been on my radar. Our upcoming Presidential election is.

Thus selective outrage.

2 Likes

How can he be elected if he can’t even get a complete sentence out of his mouth without stammering? He’s done. It’s over. Trump is the incumbent…which historically places him in position to win again. All of this adds up to what I’m asserting that Biden isn’t going to win and Democrats know this even if you don’t. That said, I’m looking for their methodology and IMO…it’s mail in voting.

Yes…I pick and choose what battles I’ll fight vs lighting my hair on fire over everything. :sunglasses:

Evidence backing up a claim is now baaaaaaa baaaaaaa bad. :sunglasses:

In the human body, is the brain behind the eyes?

Great post. :+1:Welcome to the forums.

How did Trump get elected?

Your candidate will elect Trump. :sunglasses:

I know right?
It’s getting really bad -

1 Like

So you are confirming that anything other than a Trump win is confirmation that Biden won due to fraud?

1 Like