What happens when a Presidential election is contested?

Everyone is talking about mail in ballots and why they are good or bad. I want to know what happens when Presidential election results aren’t finalized by Inauguration Day. If it goes to the House, how is the winner determined? I believe it is by design that the Democrats are pushing for mail in ballots. They are creating a contested election outcome so that they can contest the results. They will push it past Inauguration Day. .

2 Likes

The Democrats simply can’t win the White House fairly, especially with a weak, senile radical candidate like Biden. Everything they are doing is being done precisely to create chaos and grounds for contesting results in swing states. Even if Trump wins in the Electoral College, they are laying the groundwork for grounds to continually resist, harass, investigate, obstruct and accuse Trump through the next 4 years of his presidency. Mail in ballots are an attempt to steal millions of votes for Biden. There is no reason other than opportunism to be using mail in ballots…

1 Like

So if Trump loses are you saying no matter what, you already know it was because of fraud?

1 Like

On December 14, 2020. The electors meet in their state and cast their ballots.

The results are forwarded to congress and congress reports their results early in January 2021.

Allan

1 Like

I am saying this…if…mail in ballots are allowed and the percentage of who they voted for varies from those voting the traditional method in that same area, poo-poo will hit the fan.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. But if he wins it will be absolutely contested. That is the whole point. Democrats grudgingly accepted his victory in 2016, and Dems in Congress and Senate have done nothing but obstruct everything he’s done since he took office. What the Dems are trying to do is to get the people to rise up and remove him by force, or at least create such turmoil that his agenda can not be accomplished, which would be a defacto nullification of his presidency. If the Democrats had a decent candidate, with a decent agenda, they’d have a good chance of beating Trump outright, but running Joe Biden, with his radical turn to the left is not going to produce an Electoral College victory. So the Dems have to cheat and lay the groundwork for a challenge…

2 Likes

You mean like it hit the fan in the California 25th, where Mike Garcia lost the traditional balloting, but took the mail in vote 75%-25% and won the special House election?

Yeah I remember people shouting from the rafters over that one.

Oh wait…nothing happened. He took the seat and took office.

Hmm…I wonder what was diffeRent about that one?

2 Likes

Mike who?

Surely you heard about it because there was this HUGE controversy when the mail-in vote differed from the traditional voting…right?

Because you said if that ever happens, the “poo poo would hit the fan”.

Amirite?

5 Likes

What a completely ridiculous post but good to see that you have already decided the only fair and acceptable result is a Trump win.

Please provide some proof that the Democrats are trying to get Trump removed by force?

3 Likes

I don’t know who this “Mike” is and he isn’t running for POTUS.

The point is you cannot pick and choose when mail in voting is acceptable. But I suspect you knew that.

Yes…I can. If it effects me, I care and the election for POTUS definitely effects me.

Well that makes no sense but okay.

Lets be honest for a moment. As we have already seen from posts by other members for Trumpists, a result that does not give Trump another 4 years is already deemed to be down to voter fraud.

3 Likes

If you don’t know who he is- your point about mail in voting is bogus.

1 Like

I can live with an honest election no matter the outcome but I can’t with a dishonest one.

3 Likes

The problem is your selective definition of what will be honest and what will be dishonest.

3 Likes

And do you think were on track for a dishonest election?

I don’t trust human honesty…forgive me.

If the rules get changed and say it’s because of COVID, yes.

2 Likes