What happens next in the Middle East?

That is precisely why we should. If you don’t check their ■■■■■■■■ the next step they’ll be pissing on your shoes after telling you they just bedded your wife.
Boundaries.

1 Like

5 rules out 4.

there will be no reconciliation with the Assad regime by anyone.

Trump saved Turkey for NATO, they were on their way out.

SDF is already on the path to reconciliation with Assad. They had to when we pulled our troops away from the north suddenly after Trump couldn’t understand what was going on in a phone call with Erdogan. And the idea that Trump kept Turkey in NATO is an interesting theory. I don’t accept it at all.

Don’t care. I expressed my opinion.

i think what you mean is… damn, i just hate trump.

2 Likes

I have news for you if we didn’t subsidize the shale play we wouldn’t be now. Shale oil production is painting a dangerously distorted picture of real lift costs. In real terms it’s cheaper to lift deep GoM product then from the shale play.

where have you ever seen that i’ve criticized this? or for that matter the deal with small drillers to extract from what are for the big guys unprofitable wells? these are policies which enhance our energy independence.

And you couldn’t be more wrong. Where’d you collect your disinformation? I already know. 12 hours of AM radio burning the brain for the last 4 years.

I’ve been against the US coddling Israel for years upon years.

not as many as i have not listened to radio.

I’ve said nothing about coddling anyone. just recognize the realities on the ground. peace will not be realized according to palestinian aspirations, it will come from accepting reality.

jerusalem is the capital of israel
the golan is and will remain a part of israel
the west bank has shrunk and what was annexed will not be unannexed.

those are realities.

Nailed it. :+1: