What Happened To the Search biden Requested For Tara Reade's Records?

Looks like someone on team biden was searching tara reade’s records after all. Turns out someone at doj subpoenaed her twitter records in Dec. 2020 after the election, and someone from perkins coie (WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE PERKINS COIE) was representing twitter for this grand jury investigation. Unfortunately for her, tara reade couldn’t afford an attorney to represent her interests.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/02/doj-tara-reade-twitter-joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegations/

2 Likes

I don’t know if Biden is guilty or not, but I do find it amusing how y’all ignored dozens of accusations against a Republican president and are like hound dogs with a single accusation against a Democrat president.

Hound dogs? Nothing had been mentioned fot 17 months. It was the new leader of the Dems House who brought it back up.

1 Like

The metoo movement and the Tara Reid case disappeared around the same time, it could just be a coincidence :thinking:

1 Like

Isn’t it “pound mee too” ?

1 Like

Just sayin…?

2 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

Plot twist:

Tara Reade appears to have fled to Russia (by her own admission). We can all take comfort in the fact that she finds the Kremlin accommodating.

I 'm still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik. “I feel very surrounded by protection and safety. And I just really so appreciate Maria [Butina] and everyone who’s been giving me that at a time when it’s been very difficult to know if I’m safe or not.”

“You have U.S. and European citizens looking for safe haven here,” Reade added. “And luckily, the Kremlin is accommodating. So we’re lucky.”

1 Like

Hahahaha

Weird right?

I imagine we can expect some hijinks from her during the 2024 campaign.

On another note, if you defect- do you give up your US citizenship?

1 Like

Tara Reade, who worked in now-President Biden’s congressional office for a short period in 1993, said she wanted to stay in Russia after a Republican lawmaker told her she was in physical danger.

Whoever that was should be ashamed of themselves. Messing with this lady way too much now.

1 Like

Read that article- she’s nutty as a fruitcake. “Reade, who called herself a geopolitical analyst, said in the Sputnik interview”

Well … getting sexually assaulted by Biden can do that to a person.

(PS: Joking aside, I agree she seems rather flaky.)

1 Like