What Happened To the Search biden Requested For Tara Reade's Records?

We know the one time he was asked about this, he steadfastly refused to turn over his senate records, but he did insist that people should scour the National Archives.

Then what happened??

1 Like

Trump promised to release his big beautiful perfect tax records. Why is he still hiding them?

TDS so quickly?

3 Likes

^

The national archive said they didn’t have the records.

Biden requested that the Senate release any records they had and they said “No”.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Just doing what the OP does in literally every other thread.

2 Likes

Avoid lemmingism

10-4.

1 Like

So you’re saying that the one time biden was asked about this he sent people on a snipe hunt??

And then what happened??

1 Like

When did he send people on a snipe hunt? Quote and date please.

I showed that he asked for the information from the Senate be made available and the Senate said “No”.
.WW, PSHS

He was in the Senate for 36 years. He didn’t know what their policy is, response would be??

And he knew he wasn’t turning over any records.

Then what happened??

1 Like

Oh, and he insisted that the records were at the National Archives when he was on air being asked.

There’s the snipe hunt.

1 Like

^
If you have a question might I suggest doing some Google searching instead of expecting others to Google it for you.

Last I heard some are trying to get records for UofD where his senate papers went including Read and Carlson.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

^
No Link and time frame.

Was it before or after he requested that the Senate and National Archives release records they may have?

Expected.
.WW, PSHS

Seems like more than a few BDS threads popping today…

1 Like

There’s a difference, can you tell what it is?

1 Like

They’re not all being thrown together into one thread like Trump threads?

9 Likes

Like the Trump threads?

Every other thread on this forum it a Trump thread.

1 Like

Time frame??

it was during the one time on air interview with mika bryksplzenski that he insisted the records were at The National Archives.

And if he doesn’t know the rules of the body he served I for 36 years, then he’s an even bigger fool than previously thought. He voted for those rules.

:pray:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

Still not link so we can see when it was said compared to the timeframe he requested the release of records.

Hmmm …
.WW, PSHS