What Happened To the Search biden Requested For Tara Reade's Records?

For ■■■■ sake!! He did one interview where he was asked about it. I told you who interviewed him, but I’m sure you already knew.

It’s not far down where mika asks him about this statement he released that morning.

There is only one place a complaint of this kind could be — the National Archives. The National Archives is where the records are kept at what was then called the Office of Fair Employment Practices. I am requesting that the Secretary of the Senate ask the Archives to identify any record of the complaint she alleges she filed and make available to the press any such document. If there was ever any such complaint, the record will be there.

https://medium.com/@JoeBiden/statement-by-vice-president-joe-biden-7a9593bd3012

Snipe hunt.

Biden is starting to haunt the chapels of the fake conservatives brains…

Nope, not a snipe hunt. A request to put in context your claims. Your links are for May 1st. Thank you for them BTW.

That day Biden requested the records release from the National Archives and the Senate. As I posted above it was May 4th when the Senate said “No”.
.WW, PSHS

Just like every other thread was an Obama thread when he was POTUS .

And just like every other thread will be about the next POTUS… whoever it is.

Indeed. The complaint about TTS is not valid.

1 Like

You got him now! :joy:

That’s amazing. Well done. :clap:

Keep up the whining. That’ll be fun.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/aid-tara-reade Send a few bucks to her latest grift. And let me refresh your memory: she admitted that there was never any written complaint alleging sexual assault, so no need for a search.

And then what happened??

I mean he sent people to the wrong place. He didn’t know the rules he voted for in a body which he was part of for 36 years.

It seems he’s the only one in control of any accessible records and he flat out refuses to show them.

But he supposedly wants the records released…

What next?? More circles from you??

1 Like

No snipe hunt, not circles.

You finally posted the time frame from your claimed comments. That day he sent requests to release any records and the archives and Senate said “No”.

Now it’s up to the courts. UofD now holds Biden’s Senate records and they are bing sued to release relevant documents.

Biden doesn’t have the documents, he’s asked for their release and was told “No”, now there are court cases pending.

What more are you looking for. You think this case will go to the SCOTUS like Trump keeping his taxes secret?
.WW, PSHS

There is nothing to search for.

1 Like

Then why did biden request it?? In writing, and on camera.

His request for the search was BEFORE she admitted that she was lying about submitting a report alleging sexual assault or harassment. But obviously he knows it didn’t exist, since it never happened.
Do you think she could allege an attack like that and nobody would mention it to Biden?

1 Like

This is still out there.

Maybe camela will get a question or two eventually.

Ahh. Camela

Funny

I don’t know what a Spanish musical group that does tecno-rumba have to do with anything.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

This is still out there, hanging over biden’s head.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/05/biden-trump-tara-reade-sexual-assault/

Any word on those records joe requested??

1 Like

Maybe we’ll finally get a look at those records once biden loses.

1 Like

So how bout them records??

Government efficiency at its finest.

When biden speaks, thousands of bureaucrats madly scurry to do his bidding.

2 Likes