What happened to the J6 tape release?

You asked for proof of destruction insdide the capital. I provided it. not much more to say about it.

My man…that was NOT destruction. Here is an example of destruction in a “mostly peaceful protest”. Now show me destruction inside the capitol of the "most violent insurrection in US history.

Now…you do the same…and it should be EASY…IF…you haven’t been sheoplized?

5 Likes

:popcorn:

1 Like

Bu…buh…sLaVeRy!

Dude, what are you talking about?

You asked for proof the inside had been damaged. I provided it.

And you like a good sheep, pivot to other terrible - worse - destruction, instead of admitting the capital had been damaged.

Oh, just wait. I’m sure the next pivot will be “you supported the other destruction!”

He asked for destruction.

He showed you pics of real destruction.

You showed a snowflake-shaped crack in a window.

Once again, we have typical dishonest posts from you.

5 Likes

What exactly quilifyes it for insurection?
“Down with USA”…?
“Blow up the WH”…?.. NO…that was used by Vagina Hats and they were not accused of insurection.
Then what?

2 Likes

It’s so wild that january 6 is no big deal to so many…

Sad really.

It must be “in their DNA” just like Obama said whites are racist its in their DNA.

2 Likes

Once again, a lie from you.

Arguing that’s it’s not actually an insurrection is not the same as “no big deal”.

Why must you lie?

5 Likes

What a bunch of crap that indicates you are either incapable of following a conversation or you are incapable of having an honest discussion.

1 Like

Yeeeeeepsy.
It will take yeeeeeaaaars to rebuild.

Plus it must be the venue.
Portland Oregon seage of the down-town for months, murders and other mayhem …that can’t be compared to this autrocities in the Capital.

Do you hear your self !

3 Likes

The meaning of INSURRECTION is an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. The insurrectionists in this case were trying to obstruct the business of Congress.

This … coming from you. :rofl:

2 Likes

I think every crook who brakes a law is revolting against the authority.
A bunch of protesters taking over the state buildings for weeks was too…revolting against the authority.
Same in Portland and Oregon…
Same when prisoners take over the prison.
Noone called it insurection.

2 Likes

If authority involved is the Capital and protesting in the Capital is insurection, just because Congress critters soiled their pants when tresspassed against,…
THEN… why the Democrat who shot Scalise, the Congressman, wasn’t tried for insurection?
He didn’t shoot him out of love.

2 Likes

The protestors were trying to prevent the counting of the electoral votes.

which federal election certifications were taking place in Oregon and the State building that was taken over?

Going out on a limb: because they were playing baseball, not legislating. I don’t think the guy who shot Reagan was charged with insurrection either.

TheCapitol insurrectionists were literally trying to interfere with the results of an election.

1 Like