What happened to the J6 tape release?

Haven’t heard anything lately. Is the speaker still blurring out the images of the rioters so they aren’t held accountable? When will they be released?

1 Like

That sounds a lot like obstruction of justice to me.

At the very least destruction of evidence.

1 Like

I think the FBI already has the tapes. But when the speaker started releasing them, the public started identifying other criminals. Then he said he would blur the faces, so, I don’t think that’s a crime. It’s just pathetic that a SOTH would protect criminals.

But also, why aren’t they being released in any fashion? There was such a clamor for them, and now…nothing…

3 Likes

Agreed and I’ll tell you what I haven’t seen? I haven’t seen ANY destruction inside the capitol by these so called…“insurrectionists” except where several guards ALLOWED some dip with with a helmet to break a window for Ashli Babbit to climb through. If this was the most violent insurrection, where is the destruction and violence inside the capitol?

3 Likes

Violence and destruction aren’t required for insurrection.

But anyway -

Destruction:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/rioters-capitol-building-damage-photos-trnd/index.html

Violence:

1 Like

I know the words “inside the capitol” are too tough for you to comprehend but…try again. There should be plenty because your sheoplized rear end ate until you burped that this was the most violent insurrection in our nation’s history so…post the evidence from with in the capitol.

2 Likes

You’re so silly. Parsing, and parsing, and parsing, and parsing.

But again, neither violence nor destruction are required for an insurrection.

Here is destruction inside the capital. I assume you lacked the courae to click this link the first time:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/rioters-capitol-building-damage-photos-trnd/index.html

Here is violence inside the capital;

I can’t imagine why any mature adult would parse ‘violence’ on J6 to inside and outside. It’s idiotic.

1 Like

You finally spoke the truth. Now look in the mirror and repeat orange man baaa, baaa, baaad and then post the evidence from inside the capitol? If that’s all you’ve got…can you admit you’ve been sheoplized?

1 Like

In the United States of America…people are innocent until proven guilty. Now hours and hours and hours and hours of tapes have been released to prove this was the most violent insurrection in our nation’s history. I’m not here to prove innocence…that’s a given in our nation. Where is the evidence of guilt? It doesn’t exist sheople. I’ve told you this from the get/go…it was a set up for the sole intent of keeping Trump out of the WH forever. The shepherds purposefully chose to use the word “insurrection” so they could apply the 14th. Now…show me the proof of guilt inside the capitol where those politicians had to hide due to this level of violence.

2 Likes

Did you click on the link from CNN?

Did you not see the cop getting sandwiched in the door? He’s inside the capital.

Meanwhile… Trump’s team was busy getting the fake elector certificates to DC

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/28/politics/recordings-trump-team-fake-elector-ballots/index.html

Insurrection doesn’t require violence or destruction.

Just stop. Children are being murdered in our inner cities every night and where the ■■■■ are you. You then post this stupid picture and that’s supposed to justify that this was the most violent insurrection in our nation’s history? Grow the ■■■■ up, think for yourself and now ask…where are all of the pictures of officers being attacked inside this capitol? Where’s all the damage? Surely there were fires and bullets flying? Now show me the evidence or…is this more of libs being sheoplized that officer Sicknick was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters?

2 Likes

Did you click on the CNN link, the one that answers your question ‘where is the destruction inside the capital’?

Grow the ■■■■ up.

When you ask a question and someone answers it, admit you were wrong when appropriate.

2 Likes

I never said that.

I answered your question about violence and destruction on J6, even with your pointless equivocation that it must have been INSIDE the capital.

Post what ever YOU choose. This is your thread and I’m not going down your rabbit hole of idiocy. This should be easy…now do it. The problem is…you can’t because it doesn’t exist.

Now say it…I’m sorry Smyrna…you’re right…once again. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

There is a big difference between inside and outside.

1 Like

You asked, where is the destruction INSIDE the capital.
I posted this:

Which include these images, which I guess you never saw because you are afraid to click on links, lest you be proven wrong.

I agree Speaker Mike needs to get on with it. Probably waiting for biggest political impact timing.

2 Likes

Very insurrectiony