What happened to Joe Biden ending/shutting down the virus?

No that COVID is a big deal now. Wasn’t when Trump was president according to you. No mitigation necessary.

Next you’re going to tell us trump did not promote nuking a hurricane.

You have me confused with someone else. And if you are referring to Trump supporters in general ( and I am one) then you got it backwards. Trump was the one who tried to stop the Chinese influx. It was your Nancy Pelosi who wanted everyone to go to Chinatown.

2 Likes

No, it was you. Anti mask, anti lockdown, didn’t think anything should be done to mitigate it. Can’t remember if you’re a natural immunity sucker or not.

Not me man. Masks don’t bother me. Never have. I even have a hundred N95 and P95 masks and a few full face masks with cartridges for when the killer bug is released upon us.

I was fine in the lockdown. Worked from home all last year. Saved a ton of money by not going out and spending money on entertainment. Built up my TEOTWAWKI supply with the money I saved instead. Bezos sent me a thank you card for his new yacht.

I got my two Pfizer shots earlier this year. I do think that proof of natural immunity should be an adequate alternative to vaccination though and I think the federal mandate for vaccination is unconstitutional.

You should reimagine who I am. You got it all wrong… son.

1 Like

4 Likes

Notice that the Snopes “checking” was whether Trump suggested injecting bleach. They carefully worded this to whether it was suggested, which is a subjective interpretation of what he said. If the question had been whether he said people should inject bleach, they could not have done other than say false. Funny to watch them carefully bend the question in such a way as to get the political answer they wanted.
The idea of empirical fact checking yes or no had promise. It was misused from the very beginning. The biggest misuse is the selection of which facts to check.

2 Likes

You are correct that they would have had to answer false if the question was if he suggested that people should inject bleach. But why would they do that? Their question and conclusion was correct. And they included the text and video of his remarks.

They are all blatant lies.

Trump has enough actual faults.

Biden is his own worst enemy.

Well stated.

The basic problem is that the vaccines are massively less effective than advertised.

The Pfizer claimed that their vaccine was 95% effective at preventing infection. The real numbers with Delta a few months after vaccination are more like 40 to 50% effective. That means that instead the infection rate is about a factor of 10 times higher than the marketing figures from Pfizer would indicate. The expected herd immunity through vaccination is now clearly impossible.

Instead of promoting inexpensive testing and alternate treatments, the Biden administration keeps doubling down on an obviously failed policy of coerced vaccinations. That is great for the profits of Pfizer and Moderna, but it is killing tens of thousands of Americans and unnecessarily infringing on the basic civil rights of millions more.

At this point there is zero evidence that the vaccines have any effectiveness against the Omicron variant. Many of the confirmed cases are among the vaccinated, and virtually all of the cases appear to be mild whether regardless of vaccination status. Any remaining case for coerced vaccinations has crashed and burned.

1 Like

BINGO!

Thread killer! How dare you.

1 Like

I actually agree that the people are responsible for their own health-related decisions, but Biden’s own words say that the president is responsible is for every death. That was the mantra from the media and Democrats before the election. Why has that changed now that Biden is president?

Are overweight people responsible for their increased risk from a variety of diseases including COVID?

I expect that in another month or two it will become obvious that the vaccines are pretty much worthless at preventing transmission of Omicron.

2 Likes

Was that on the Biden plan?

Recalcitrants.

Should have been. All contingencies must be included.

Not so easy President puppet. Not as easy as running your mouth and hiding in the basement.

Biden made a big brag…then killed more people even quicker…WITH A VACCINE AVAILABLE.

Biden is a friend to Xi…there is that.

1 Like

I’m sure that there were many people, even some here, who believed this ■■■■■■■■■ It was just a matter of having someone in office who understood how to manage a virus.:+1:

Who was responsible for the Covid deaths all changed last January.

3 Likes

He had a plan.

Has a plan?

Please show me when Joe and Kamala were campaigning where he said it doesn’t matter who is president as long as everyone wears a mask that will end the virus? Regarding the vaccine I addressed that in the OP

2 Likes