What emoluments clause? Mike Pence staying at a Trump hotel in Ireland many miles from Dublin where he's doing business

Sorry mate but without a link what you are saying is unverifiable. If Pence is footing the bill for his family then there should be a link to a source that can confirm this.

I honestly don’t care. Like 99% of the daily outrages this one will be dead and gone in two weeks because there never was anything illegal or unethical going on here.

Then why even post in the thread? Seems bizarre to post in a thread on a topic you dont care about.

1 Like

What I don’t care about is what you are or aren’t willing to accept.

You’re convinced there’s corruption and scandal behind every door and around every corner and nothing is going to convince you otherwise so it’s not worth my time to go digging for the story.

Here:

Short explained that the trip followed “normal protocol” and was approved by the State Department. The vice president plans to pay all family expenses for his mother and sister, Short later added.

Will that soothe the ache?

If Gays were “like everyone else” they wouldn’t be gay.

It’s not like this administration is full of liars or anything like that.

/d’arc

Cheers thats all I asked for in the first place.

I like it when Trump supporters are subservient. :grin:

1 Like

I’m not subservient, the story came across again and I slightly tweaked the search criteria and that was the first thing to come up.

I’d like to personally thank you for all your hard work and research. You are an asset.

10 seconds of swapping windows, typing clicking, cutting and pasting doesn’t require much effort or produce a lot of sweat.

It’s still commendable. And I sir, commend you.

I asked for a link and you provided. As i said cheers mate.