What does Fox have to offer to the listener?

I have had to listen for the last 3 yrs or more to the support that 99% FBI are GOOD HONEST agents. I find myself no longer finding this to be worth believing. Especially after this election. What kind of difference honest agents would have made to the outcome of this election?
Once again, agents sit on the side lines. From late last fall through the impeachment process sham and all the way until now. Info regarding corruption of a potential new presidentcy. Those at the top would come up from the lower levels in law inforcement and would have to prove through out their career why they deserve to be promoted and seek higher positions. So those 1 percent of bad people at the top in the FBI, CIA or any of the law inforcement agencies rose up from the bottom 99%. Nothing can compare to a heart warming movie that tells how things are supposed to work as an example A Few Good Men. I proudly served my country for 25 yes in the US NAVY. The right thing is usually the hardest thing I had to do. I pushed against people with the mind set of looking the other way and not having the courage to do what is right even if it is a painful and difficult task. I know I picked the hardest path for success in advancement during my career. I was and am still very successful in my life and it was not easily obtained. I still have my integrity, self-respect and very blessed.

Fox has joined the club of sensorship. We have had to listen to Fox regurgitate other news outlets speaking of allegations and accusations of Trump and conservatives to even Russia. So Neil Cavuto gets to decide what Americans need or deserve to hear. “Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I just think we have to be very clear what she’s charging: The other side is welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal voting.” Cavuto said Monday afternoon. “Unless she has more details to back that up, I can’t in good countenance continue showing you this.”

Mr Hannity, please explain what benefits Fox News has to offer the American listener.

R/ Howard Meyer

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s happening with Fox