What does civilian oversight mean?

The Association of Former…

Problematic? More like downright treason. If I were Milley I’d find a lawyer to sue Woodward! :roll_eyes:

Trump was the most anti military war President in recent history, he battled economically and you can bet if the election wasn’t stolen he would be battling China for retribution for the lethal pandemic the CCP unleashed on the world not attacking militarily. Trump was a Reagan “peace through strength” believer, as am I.

For what?

Fake news, fake elections, Fake republic. A general takes over the govt and the left cheers.

What a long strange trip it’s been…

1 Like

What are we calling this new nation run by General Milley? Anyone know?

1 Like

Our military told China we arent going to attack them with nukes? Oh no! Treason! Maybe when the Chinese called we should have responded…
”hmmm maybe.”

Just maybe the Chinese worried because Trump was acting ■■■■■■■ crazy in his last months in office.

For what, seriously? :roll_eyes: For the accusation of treason of course. If what Woodward said in his book is true then the General committed treason! No if, and, or but’s about it no matter who the President or the remaining days in office.

Ha ha ha ha! Our military talks to their military all the time. Letting them know we are not planning a pre-emptive nuclear strike is treason. Sure.

You think Woodward made it up?

Is it treason?

Ignoring the commitment?

What commitment? Like this?

China: hey your president is acting crazy. Is he gonna nuke is?

Milley: maybe yes, maybe no. You’ll see.

That commitment.

How easy libs sell out “Democracy” and democrat process.

2 Likes

He informed them of our Constitution? Oh No!

What on earth?

Constitution doesn’t mean what libs think it means.

2 Likes

Think it through.

Done. My crazy has limits.

No where close.

1 Like