What do you mean there are consequences to my actions?

Right now it looks like her “career path” is vapid Instagram posts. Unfortunately there is money to be made from that stupid ■■■■■

Streaker female model should be imprisoned for a year has some strong Taliban vibe.

1 Like

Making (real) money on Instagram is a professional endeavor actually. It takes serious business acumen and a rigorous work ethic.

You got that right.

Okay - I’ll choose to believe that when you wrote “When enough people start seeing that we will allow stupid to hurt, maybe people will stop deciding to take such stupid risks.“ that you were merely positing a theory.

That theory, of course, has all the evidence of flat earth theory and the theory that the moon is made of green cheese, so I am pleased to learn I was mistaken and that you didn’t actually believe something so ridiculous.

Probably shouldn’t do stupid things if that’s your career path then.

1 Like

Jail is for criminals.

She broke a criminal law :smiley:

If I were Susan Collins I’d have an aspirational desire for her to have learned her lesson without any punishment.

And I’m on the “jail should be for serious crime” stuff. Find other punishments. Although with threats of terrorism running on the field at the super bowl could be serious.

So you want her to become a career criminal.

And there was another sentence after that. And you know it. And you know that it further reinforces that I was merely posing a supposition.

YOU KNOW THAT.

Keep thumping your chest. I know that YOU KNOW you are being dishonest here.

So … he didn’t say that.

What is it with you libs that you can’t conduct an honest discussion??

He thinks her life should be ruined so yep.