What do you believe were the biggest takeaways from the results in Iowa?

It’s been a few days now. 96% in.

.1% difference between top two.

My take away are questions like why is it taking this long? Where’s the other 4%? Do kindergarten classes need to help with the counting?

Seriously, it’s days now. During the first night there’s decent reason to not release tallies, but why not now? What’s taking so long?

What do you believe were the biggest takeaways from the results in Iowa?

1. Political corruption will always be part of the game especially when the players can have a hand in creating the process.
  2. Dimocraps can’t count.
  3. Gabbard was smart not to play on this particular field.

Incompetence And Corruption is their strength.

1 Like

You’re more correct when you Poe.

The fear of hurting someone’s feelings

I have seen two recent polls having Bloomberg in 3rd or tied for 3rd with Warren.

Hillary’s shadow app, she is working her way for a brokered convention and then will fly in on a broom and claim the title.

I hope you are just getting warmed up.

:convenience_store:

I believe he is the dem fall back candidate if Bernie wins. Biden is to damaged.

I don’t see how could win outside of a brokered convention, it looks like the person with the only chance or reaching the required delegates is Sanders now that its looking like he will win Iowa and N.H. and possibly N.V.

I can understand Bloomberg not wanting to getting involved in Iowa and N.H. But I think it was a mistake of his not running in Nevada and South Carolina. He has to really impress during super Tuesday what is most likely going to happen is he is going to take away votes from Biden.

Aren’t we all.

I think the dems are worried about their down candidates not getting any money if the bern is nominated. So if they put Bloomberg forward, the coffers will open back up.

Most middle class Americans don’t want to hear about the children of federal politicians getting very lucrative positions with foreign companies that their parents are conducting policy with.

2 Likes

Or maybe many middle class Americans are sick of seeing career politicians and their children becoming multimillionaires because of their positions of power.

Pete will do well in highly white areas where gay tolerance is higher. His campaign will fall apart in the south.

2 Likes

lol, biden was applying us policy he devised that called for the ouster of a prosecutor who had been in office less than a year and said he was investigating burrisma whether he actually was or not.

The Clintons still run the dem party! It’s their guys app. He made money, it failed. They had to use it or else. Not one dem will question what happened…

…but enough about Ivanka and Jared.

Sanders will win it all, looks like at worse he is tied for first Iowa, meantime Biden has dropped in NH, Nevada, and SC. Come Super Tuesday Bloomberg and Mayor Pete will syphon votes from and already battered Biden and Sanders takes California. At this point the only thing that saves the democrats from Sanders is a brokered convention.

Looking like a 5 or 6 even split with Sanders teetering on top.