What do you believe were the biggest takeaways from the results in Iowa?

You can go over it 335 million times…a million times for every citizen in this great country. The optics are just too bad for anyone to take you seriously. His mouth and the video took him out. That video is most likely the main reason Obama would never endorse him. He didnt want to have to make an excuse for it. The optics are just too bad.

1 Like

The optics are bad because cons insist on taking this video out of context.

There are a dozen possible reasons why Obama might do something and it is a weak argument to assume his motivation aligns with what you want to believe.

Who’s mind are you trying to change? Vote away for Biden. Hope it works out for you. He will be a write in candidate.

Deflection. All I did was quote Joni Ernst that one of the Republicans main goals in impeachment was to “dirty” Joe Biden and that it worked. This has nothing to do with whether or not I support Biden… but it is a comment on how Republicans are using fake news to influence elections.

Biden soiled himself with the brag video.

No propaganda.

As we are beginning to see Biden was never really much of a political “rival” at all.

Looks more like a concession speech volunteer.

:convenience_store:

It didn’t grab me.

Definite fascination.

…and the Pelosi impression of Sinead O’Connor was the same thing.

The D are pushing the associative election rhetoric more than Trump is and that is not an easy thing to do.

Keep punching at it.

You too!

:clown_face:

No sucker punches.

Excellent comparison! Sinead tore up a photo of Pope John Paul II, Pelosi tore up a speech by Donald.

Of course, it’s an imperfect comparison. After all, the Pope never had to maintain his integrity and grace while suffering the hideous persecution Donald and his supporters have had to endure.

:innocent:

And no grabbing below the belt!

:blush:

Only in a post-truth world… but we’re stuck having to agree to disagree on that one. No point in repeating claims that have bene made dozens of times.

Had the same level of bile and irrationality.

Will have the same impact of turning people away.

Other than that…totally different.

Only shoulders and hair and a kind sniff of approval.

Donald will win in November in an even bigger landslide than 2016. Americans saw how he was wronged so hideously by the smug left and will pour out in droves to vindicate him.

It’s a beautiful morning in Donald’s America!

:clown_face::prince::clown_face:

1 Like

The fade is real.

The rivalry not so much.

I am of the opinion this Biden drop was planned and deliberate.

No way does he become the epicenter of Ukrainian corruption and walk away to win a presidential nomination.

Not even when you’re famous!

:rofl::clown_face::lollipop:

We helped make the legend of Corn Pop famous.

:corn: