What did you think when you found out no officer was killed with a fire extinguisher?

Or not.

1 Like

An “insurrection” where the worst weapon used was a fire extinguisher…and a non lethal one at that. In the mean time, you can read about the “protesters” still trying to burn down the government buildings in Portland.

And yet half the country probably eats up this propaganda and believes there was a real insurrection because that’s the word the news head used.

4 Likes

There is a whole world of reality somewhere in between.

1 Like

Over 140 officers were injured, 1 killed and 2 committed suicide from the trauma of the attempt to overturn the election. That very much qualifies as a violent insurrection

If that is an insurrection then the West Coast is in a constant state of rebellion.

Really…not one murder charge…but you want to attribute suicides to that?

Not a requirement for insurrection

The suicides were absolutely tied to the events of January 6th. I noticed you ignored the 140 injured police officers

Neither is attacking the federal government. Or the Capitol Building.

Never said it was.

And yet, the word isn’t used to refer to the left when they do it.

Sure it is.

Has anyone been charged with insurrection?

Dead persons tell no tales…even at their own hand.

There won’t be any insurrection charges because of the political fallout of doing so would be counter productive but it doesn’t change what it was.

Turns out the bear spray was worse.

Only if they look at the NG fortress of mono-thought it has become.

ji6zzUZwNIuLS

Just leave this here…

According to HowStuffWorks, the effects of bear spray on humans include temporary blindness, breathing difficulty, swelling of the face, burning eyes and lungs, swollen mucous membranes and nasal irritation. Bear spray contains capsaicin, the same ingredient in human defensive pepper sprays. Bear spray does not cause permanent injury to humans or bears.

https://www.reference.com/world-view/effects-bear-spray-humans-b211c99805b45d85

2 Likes

No thought I see.

That is fine. You will love single party leadership.

How convenient

1 Like

Not really. I don’t agree with the decision to save face and go with lesser charges. Especially for those who planned their actions in advance