What Did That Idiot pelosi Admit to Last Night on 60 Minutes?

They’re getting desperate. There will NEVER be any delivery on the WaPo reporting.

Just another hoax/coup.

^*

I’ve never said anything of the kind.

^*

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And I never said anything of the kind here either…

Good grief!! :crazy_face::roll_eyes::angry: Points 2, 3, & 4 just pulling things out of thin air! I won’t even address those.

As far as #1 If it’s illegal to solicit foreign aide in a campaign that would mean that Hillary committed a crime when her campaign and the DNC solicited
and paid $1 Million for the foreign sourced dossier against President Trump. Once again its double standard authoritarianism and as one of our greatest Presidents once said “you can’t fool all of the people all of the time”!

They are not points. They are potential crimes committed, as the article laid out, where these came from.

Perhaps in the world of alternative reality this is true. But here in the real world, this is little more than CEC conspiracy theory rubbish.

Are you referring to the first hand knowledge needed by a whislteblower?
According to a well respected whistleblower attorney in DC, that rule never existed.
https://twitter.com/MarkSZaidEsq/status/1178632834988281856?s=20

Except that politicians are supposed to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest.

Why is Trump storing information in a more secure area WRONG, and Clinton storing classified data in a unsecured server just “meh, its Tuesday”?

5 Likes

It would appear Donald Trump has ruined that political norm in spades.

You didn’t want Clinton investigated back then? I did, same as now

1 Like

I don’t give two hoots about Clinton.

Are you okay with what Trump did on his call with Zelensky?

If you don’t see the issue with intent, surrounding the decision to move a political conversation that very likely was criminal in nature to a code-word server, so as to prevent it from being made public, covering up Trump’s potential crimes, then I’m not sure what there is to discuss brother.

Yes I’m fine with it. Because by your logic no candidate for office can be investigated during the campaign because it could be for political gain.

2 Likes

1 Like

:confused:

Say what? No. By my logic the President of the United States should not use the power giving to them by We The People to further their own personal agenda against their chief political rivals by asking the President of a foreign nation to re-open a long-since closed investigation, and appointing their personal attorney to dig up dirt on already debunked conspiracy theories propagated by the CEC.

We have investigative departments here at home that are more than capable of doing this nonsense at the President’s behest. Namely the FBI.

To be frank, I am surprised you find this all to be okay, if I’m being honest with you.

1 Like

Our investigative departments “here at home” have no authority to investigate possible wrong doing in the Ukrain by Biden…

Well that is completely and totally false. What makes you think that we are not capable of investigating crimes by American citizens anywhere in the world? Especially as they relate to US statutes, which is what the conspiracy theory claims were broken here by Biden.

Again, I am a little surprised you have no issues with any of this. Carry on I guess brother.

No…

If this was something that needed to ve investigated, why did it take 3 years and Biden being the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination for it to all of a sudden happen? Also, why the dog and pony show of holding up the aid money and then releasing it before asking for the favor.

To anyone not drinking the orange KoolAid, even if its not what actually happened, the perception that it might have is gonna leave a bad taste in thier mouth.

3 Likes

They are and Joe and Hunter both got pilloried for it when it happened.

However a conflict of interest is not itself a crime and there’s zero evidence Joe ever did anything that was against government policy but helped his son.

There simply isn’t no matter what John Solomon wants to share from 8Chan after he’s dressed it up to make it look like it didn’t come from 8Chan.

1 Like

Sure they do.

Via the treaty that Roxie so kindly pointed out to us.

We have established channels for doing exactly that which don’t require the President’s personal attorney.

Good. Then you are not opposed to a politician being investigated. I have been trying to find the law that prohibits a President from asking for an investigation into a possibly corrupt action of another politician. No luck, so far.