What did Rep Omar and Tlaib do to get so much hate?

Dumb memes are fun though :frowning:

But psychology teaches us that people will remember that these women all said “America stinks” long aster they have forgotten that the source was compeletly non-credible.

You can’t fix what’s wrong if you never talk about it.

Trump speaks against Americans and American companies all the freaking time. Who do you think make up our country.

1. Outspoken females.
  2. One of them said some negative things about Israel.
  3. They have said some very very mean and very very unfair things about our poor POTUS.
  4. They provide a useful political target for Trumpists, particularly when it comes to exploiting unproven allegations for the sake of bias confirmation. (This is a big one)
  5. LIBS!!!
1 Like

■■■■■■■■■
He regularly rails against american cities, american leaders, american institutions, the american fed., american education, american press.
he rails against america daily.
To say otherwise if ■■■■■■■ idiotic.

1 Like

Nah. Their association with Miftah is enough for me. Blood libel and all.

Miftah and blood libel. ■■■■ them jews!

Didn’t Tlaib turn down an authorization to visit her grandmother on humanitarian grounds because she wanted to play victim?

2 Likes

We’ll put you down for #2 then.

I think their actions regarding being sponsored by that group proves #2 quite well.

Yet you can find your way here, create an account and post an OP? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Allow me to help:

The Trump effort to use this to make support for Israel a partisan issue is a far greater threat to Isreal’s future than anything a couple of individual Congresspeople can do.

See the thread about non-Jews using Jews a political shields. A lot of good thinking there.

Why thank you, kind Sir.

However, I do believe it is the OP who could use assistance with google-fu? :wink:

So it doesn’t matter who they’re associating with? You’ll apply that to Trump as well?

As a Jew, I am much more concerned about Trump and Netanyahu isolating Israel, much more concerned about the White Supremacists who attacking synagogues, including what happened during the Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville on the Sabbath.

We don’t need people who are using Jews to score political points to define our interests for us.

Cool. That’s how I feel about people who aren’t veterans talking about the military.

Yet I’m sure you have no problem talking about the military and veterans.

I won’t talk about Israel or Jews, and you won’t talk about the military and veterans. Deal?

We don’t need people who are using the military and veterans to score political points to define our interests for us.

1 Like

Well, then you certainly can understand the reason for Israel’s stance.