What could Possibly Go Wrong? Environmental radicals call for people to flatten SUV tires in Texas

If they get caught deflating tires, should they be prosecuted?

1 Like

And the moral of the story: DON’T BREAK INTO PLACES THAT AREN’T YOURS!

3 Likes

Sure. They’ll get a ticket.

They don’t just call for vandalism, they call for outright harassment and assault. Let’s not forget Maxine Waters. Don’t expect any Lib to own up to their hypocrisy though…

3 Likes

Adbusters?

No they don’t.

Right counselor. The videos actually exist of the violence done by the left, your Lib leaders CALLING for and CONDONING the violence, hundreds of them, and your Lib brain somehow is able to pretend they don’t.

2 Likes

They just want people stranded. Don’t give a damn who it is, as long as it’s someone or a family with an SUV. ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■

I think you might have wandered into the wrong thread by mistake?

They want to inconvenience people.

You know, like those truckers who tried to shut down traffic in DC. And the truckers who shut down that border crossing.

Like a family with a small child, or you know… someone with a job and requirements to be somewhere and they get fired as a result. I’d say that’s an inconvenience.

1 Like

Yep, those are inconveniences.

What do you think those truckers were trying to do?

Which belies the stupidity of the whole thing. Risking a beating or worse to irritate people that irritate them?

Actually, the more that I think about it, are we sure this isn’t actually trolling?

Absolutely.

It’s Adbusters. The same group that started the Occupy Wall Street protests.

I’m not sure I think their tactics are effective, but they’re not joking.

Well, I shall wait with thoroughly un -bated breath for the first reports of this actually happening

Children.

Bated

Dang it

JBS issues a statement about slashing tires for cars with Biden etc bumper stickers … would be treated as domestic terrorism.

1 Like

I don’t remember the call to committing property damage as part of the trucker’s protest. You want to link to that?

2 Likes