What could Possibly Go Wrong? Environmental radicals call for people to flatten SUV tires in Texas

One again the worshipers of climate change fear have come up with an illegal and potentially dangerous way to try and intimidate the owners of gasoline vehicles. They are encouraging their supporters in Texas to flatten the tires on SUVs to raise awareness and fight climate change. Now in Texas, people caught messing with someone’s car in the dark of night stand a fair chance of being shot.

Environmental group calls for deflating tires of SUVs to combat climate change: target ‘wealthy areas’ SUVs play a large role in climate change, the group says

3 Likes

A radical environmental group raised a few eyebrows on Twitter

I wish foxbusiness had the same rules about reheating Tweets as we have here.

1 Like

Get those stupid prizes going so the grass can grow. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I think there have been enough foolish twitter challenges made, and acted on, to make reporting that this is out there an actual story. And targeted property damage is a well worn tactic of the eco extremist movements. Always rationalized as they are saving the planet, the whales, the lab animals…

I always rooted for the Japanese Whalers.

3 Likes

Adbusters. What a lame name for an environmental group.

1 Like

Lame and stupid, not a good combination. I actually want to know who thought going into Texas neighborhoods to mess with people’s vehicles is a good idea.

1 Like

Love how twitter supports harassing people as long as it’s no one on the left.

5 Likes

Not much more woke PC than twitter’s application of TOS.

I liked this tweet that was in the article:

:crocodile: Tel.OS :crocodile:
@telosv2
Replying to
@Adbusters
Here’s a suggestion:
Don’t touch other people’s property or you face a risk of exponentially higher levels of lead in your body than you previously had. Seriously, don’t do it.

1 Like

When I lived in Austin there was a case where a guy tried to enter a house through the front window in the middle of the night. The homeowner got his 13 round Glock and emptied the clip. Hit the guy 12 times. The next day the newscaster on the scene asked the Police Detective if he thought that the homeowner used excessive force. And the Cop said; “Nope”.

5 Likes

Gives them another reason to threaten our 2nd Amendment rights, leftist like to set up one crisis after another, blame it on others and tell their sycophants they’re the only ones who can fix the mess, it’s a vicious cycle of leftist insanity and the environmental whacko’s are some of the worst of the bunch.

3 Likes

So did I!! :+1: The whacko environmentalists care more about every other earthling on the planet except the human species.

2 Likes

That has happened multiple times. There was one instance fairly close to me where a work truck was being broken into in the middle of the night. The owner of the truck shot the guy and was not charged. In Texas your vehicle is considered part of your house if it is parked in the driveway of the house. FYI that law does not exist in all of the states.

2 Likes

I liked this one:

6 Likes

This and your other two responses pretty much sums it up here in Texas. Go onto a person’s property here and start messing with their things and the odds of looking down the business end of a firearm go way up. And with the armed robbery going up like it has the chances of the home owner shooting first, then asking are also way up.

2 Likes

Too funny…

1 Like

I kept waiting for the harpoon boats to harpoon one of the sea shepherd ships.

1 Like

Is it connected to the many decade old magazine?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is what happens when Californians ruin California and then move to Texas.

5 Likes