What could Possibly Go Wrong? Environmental radicals call for people to flatten SUV tires in Texas

I’d love to catch someone doing that to my SUV. Since they’re vandalizing my SUV, I must assume they’re armed.

Then I would call AAA and get my tires re-inflated and hopefully land the piece of ■■■■ in jail after he recovers.

1 Like

“Sheriff, why did you and your deputies shoot the suspect 43 times?”

“We ran out of bullets.”

5 Likes

Imagine if someone on the right called for vandalizing people’s property… they’d be gone faster than a donut in front of Stacy. Yet this account keeps doubling down and posting more and more.

Must be quite a feeling being on the left and having impunity.

1 Like

“Imagine” being the key word there. I have no doubt you can imagine plenty of things to justify your grievances.

But they’re all imaginary.

Must be quite a feeling, being on the right and having to constantly imagine situations that allow you to feel victimized and aggrieved.

1 Like

This thread is amazing.

Half of the posts are OUTRAGED that anyone would call for petty vandalism, and the other half are fantasies about murdering the vandals.

1 Like

You disagree that someone on the right would be immediately banned from twitter for instigating vandalism? Someone doesn’t see the brochure and drives on a deflated tire and wrecks… kills the driver or passengers.

That’s petty vandalism?

Wow… just ■■■■■■■ wow. You really are a shill for the left.

2 Likes

If I see someone messing with my tires, I’m assuming they’re slashing them - even though I don’t have enemies. They want to destroy my property or cause me harm with a weapon. You’re damn right I’d have cause to defend myself.

3 Likes

Yes.

The fact that you can imagine things does not change reality.

Yes.

:rofl:

Spare me the fake outrage.

If you shoot someone for deflating your tires, that’s murder.

No matter what you imagine.

It’s hilarious to me that you think fantasizing about murder is ok, but fantasizing about petty vandalism is not.

Flatten tires in TX and you quite likely get flattened yourself.

These woke libs really are stupid.

2 Likes

:rofl:

See?

I just like the double standard - the left has free reign on twitter to begin with, and how it’s no big deal to just deflate someone’s tires.

1 Like

“Double standard”?

You mean talking about murder is ok, but talking about minor property damage is outrageous?

That double standard?

1 Like

So deflating someone’s tires can’t possibly be dangerous for the owner of the vehicle?

The double standard the left has on twitter. They can say or do anything on there. The right can’t.

I’m waiting to hear someone had their tires deflated and it caused an accident and someone dies. I’m really hoping not… but I’m afraid it will.

It’s pretty unlikely to be dangerous.

Inconvenient, sure. Dangerous? No.

So - a double standard you imagine.

A double standard I observe. Nobody on the left gets in trouble on twitter.

How could you possibly observe that?

These are your feelings.

Ever hear of any lefties getting banned from twitter?

I haven’t.

2 Likes

Yes. Many thousands of them.

Of course you haven’t. It would ruin your grievance.

I haven’t seen any banned, like the Babylon Bee…. No democrats have been banned either.