What caravan? The troops are coming home

Oh, yes you would, I know first hand. You shouldn’t talk about ■■■■ you don’t understand.

No, you wouldn’t. I actually was in. Twice.

What part of ‘‘I know first hand’’ did you not understand.

I understand all of it. I just know it ain’t so. But have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Well, why don’t you tell me what you think happened, oh great learned ONE.

I already did. The MEPS doc was in on it.

How was he in on it. There were hundreds going through induction that day.

Only ONE Trump tho.

I’m not talking about Trump, I’m talking about me.

Yes Hannity reported out on one - it consisted of 12 people

So we’ve have established, though, you don’t have to be Trump to get 4f deferment with a letter from the family doctor at your induction physical. It happened to me.

Ok, have a nice Thanksgiving.

You make tens of thousands of posts in a globally viewable public forum and you ask that question?

The stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Not on the part of Trump- but the Trump voters. He literally sent troops to the border based on a lie (There’s an invasion!!!) and then recalled them home after the election.

That’s what the press was saying when they criticized Trump for saying he was a nationalist and not a globalist. The leftist media clearly demonized the word “Nationalist”.

Ah, the sweet taste of capitulation.

2 Likes

so there’s no flaming arrows or catapults?

The Trump voter continues to be a far larger threat to this nation than Trump himself will ever be. Tens of millions of people all around us exist in a bubble of conspiracy and lies created by the conservative entertainment complex and it’s leaders who have become filthy rich by intentionally spreading misinformation. How do you make people care about the truth and basic shared values again? Our current situation doesn’t get better until that issue is fixed in some way.

2 Likes

Maybe they’re just retreating and digging in at a more secure location…it’s amazing how far some immigrants can chuck those rocks!

In a semi-related note, reporters saw several MLB scouts in the area…

1 Like

Last week President Trump said we were ill prepared for this invasion. Now he’s pulling troops. Why?