What Are We Doing To White People?

There are plenty of threads in the forum, filled with links to documented real world instances. But you know that so save the deflection for your fellow travelers.

4 Likes

beÉŞsÉŞks ) 1. plural noun. The basics of something are its simplest, most important elements, ideas, or principles, in contrast to more complicated or detailed ones.

You are being too cryptic to be meaningful.

And you’re saying randomly retarded things about me out of left field like, “You don’t know yourself.”

You’ve never been dead before, so you know nothing at all. :sunglasses:

I have seen attempts to justify this is happening…all have failed.

Might want to get a new overcoming objections script. The emperor’s clothing script doesn’t work here.

2 Likes

Note the artificial constraint, we would consider indentured servants slaves today, rightly so. In fact, the legal precedent for slavery in America was due to a black man seeking to make his indentured servant a permanent arrangement.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Indentured servitude was huge in the colonial days. My mother’s paternal ancestor came to the colonies from Ireland as a teenage indentured servant

2 Likes

I also have ancestors from 2 Native Tribes. Native American tribes raided and took slaves from each other, and from every other group present well into the late 1800s. Modern human traffickers kidnap young girls, and boys, to this day for the sex trade.

4 Likes

Sure, but empathy isn’t guilt…or atleast the facade of guilt.

The fact that african slaves aren’t the only ones who ever existed does.

An inconvenient truth to the whites are to blame idea.

Direct suffering. They have every right to feel the way they do.

You find an African slave in the United States and the same thing applies to them. Hell, elderly black people who suffered under Jim Crow have the right to be angry about it. Because they suffered under the Jim Crow system.

When it’s been 150 years, though, it’s time to get over it. Learn from it, but move on. I did. And I have direct slave ancestry. And slave owning ancestry. Any other person of color can do the same. No one alive today was enslaved. No one alive today was a slaver piece of trash. Close the ■■■■■■■ wound.

I don’t want us (Americans) to be like the former Yugoslav state, where the people there are still pissed about massacres that happened centuries ago. And in the 1990s, once the Yugoslav super state collapsed, they started killing each other over outdated grievances almost immediately.

In what world is that worth it?

10 Likes

Irrelevant. It was a century and a half ago.

It should not be used as a baton of punishment for people alive today.

If we wanna talk Jim Crow, that is still somewhat relevant. Assuming we are talking about the people still alive who suffered under it.

But slavery is over. And has been since 1865. It was tragedy for everyone. Black, white, northerner, southerner. The country tore itself apart and it slaughtered itself for four years over the issue.

1 Like

Why would anyone feel empathy over the issue of chattel slavery today?

It ended in 1865. I’m half black and I really don’t give a ■■■■ beyond never allowing it to happen ever again. And frankly it will never happen again.

So what’s there feel empathetic about?

Like I said, Jim Crow is a bit different. Since it was far more recent and there are people alive who suffered under it.

1 Like

There is a reason they call it the Balkens. Those people don’t remember who started it, and don’t care. All of them harboring equal hatred for anyone not of their Slavic tribe. They don’t even consider the others to be human. I was in country when Tuzla went down. Become tribal and bloodshed always follows.

3 Likes

I don’t know of any conversations I ever heard of wishing death on people.

I do hear a lot of disgust at blue haired “gender fluid” “women” or blue haired, whatever pronoun announcers that want attention and praise for their perversions, grooming, and whatever else flavor of the week woke cancel or word ban.

Yup, it disgusts me too. Funny, I live in a black neighborhood and many of them are disgusted too…

I know that wasn’t what you meant with your post, it’s just that I feel it’s ok for me not to want the woke in my face, or to force me to use their pronouns, or approve and applaud. I prefer they leave me be, and my kids. They aren’t content with that, and love to use FORCE, or back door indoctrination on my kids, like the left always does.

They can pound sand.

1 Like

Yea you keep telling yourself that lie to make yourself feel better about the side you support.

1 Like

.my apologies. My bad eyesight. I misread your comment as 'I am far better than they do."But I see that is not what you actually wrote.

Every last lib here is a descendant of both slaves and slave owners.

It’s just that some affluent individuals are too blinded by their own racist soapbox. :man_shrugging:

Yes. His name is @PurpnGold .

1 Like