What Are We Doing To White People?

This video was published a month ago by up-and-coming YouTuber, Charlie Cheon. It has garnered over 3,400,000 views so far. He asks some very tough questions and spits the most inconvenient truths regarding modern racism in America, one after another. I’ve been calling out leftist racism for years now. I’m glad to see the light is being shown more and more by actual languagers with actual reach. The clear majority of libs won’t have the stomach to watch Charlie describe themselves to a T (nor will they have the fortitude to discuss it), but for those of you mature enough to judge a person based on the content of their character, just know that there is still hope.

These racist-ass leftists who are raising racist-ass Gen Z’ers are risking history for the petty rush of standing on a soapbox in order to belittle one group of people on behalf of another, but they’ll never win. There will always be ■■■■■■ people looking for a group to blame for their own ■■■■■■ nature, but in the end, poop always returns to dirt so nurturing things may grow in its place.

Here’s the top comment with over 82,000 likes:

The public description of the video:

The 17 minute video:

Various reactions to the video (note the lily self-hating lib with only 12k views being the first result):

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=what+are+we+doing+to+white+people+reaction

Some fun generational stats from Pew Research to compliment the video:

6 Likes

We do live in a systemically racist country, as of February 16.

3 Likes

A fitting quote from his closing comments:

4 Likes

Exactly. Inverted racism is still racism.

They got a toehold with hate crimes laws that were slowly and steadily only enforced against a selected race.

5 Likes

On the one hand, diversity is about having minorities fairly represented on the other hand the Biden White House openly brags this white house cabinet is majority minority.

Cabinet: First majority non-white Cabinet in history, with most women in the Cabinet, including first woman Treasury Secretary, first LGBTQ+ and Native American Cabinet officials, and first woman Director of National Intelligence.

Just be honest and admit diversity really means getting rid of white males.

1 Like

hate crimes against EVERYONE are rising.

Allan

I’m curious to know who is the “we” in the title of your thread?

Watch the video. Come on!

Johnwk2 was here

I still would like someone to post who is the “we” in the title of your thread.

It’s not his thread. It is, however, inferred the “we” is American society.

It’s the name of the freaking video, John. :rofl:

4 Likes

That starts with free icecream.

3 Likes

“American society” is a very, very broad phrase, and I imagine it would include “White People”.

The push. The push also used to be slavery and Jim Crow.

1 Like

Self loathing would indeed be included.

1 Like

But you do not want clarity?

I disagree with one thing he said, it’s an excellent talk.

1 Like

15 posts already. If he can’t keep up, leave him behind. lol

3 Likes

I believe the only solution is for brown people to hate themselves for what they did to the whites. Maybe in 30-40 years. Let the floggings commence.

1 Like

I loved how he specified, “History is not repeating, it’s rhyming.”

That’s a far more accurate way to describe it IMO.

5 Likes