What are the dangers of coming out of the closet?

It’s clear that, much like racism, persecution against gays and lesbians only exists in the minds of liberals when it suits their political agenda.

Now, persecution against Trump supporters? Documented. Proven. And growing more horrific by the day. Solidarity is the only thing that will allow them to rise as one and emerge triumphant from the closet.

:candle:

2 Likes

Excuse me sir, but signs are being stolen. Middle fingers are being displayed. Cars are being keyed. Hats are being snatched.

And that’s just the tip of this anti-Trump persecution iceberg.

4 Likes

I’ll accept that.

The tyranny of the tiny hateful minority will be overcome, if only America rises as one and emerges from the closet.

1 Like

Stay strong!

You get that BlackWolf is mocking you right?

1 Like

But what about the children?

What happens if my daughter goes into a bathroom at Target and a trump fan goes in?

:roll_of_toilet_paper:

6 Likes

Trump supporters should instigate a “MAGA hat Mondays” movement, where every Trump supporter wears a MAGA hat every Monday, to push back en masse against the insane TDSers and to connect with other Trump supporters.

Maybe “TDS Trigger Tuesdays”, where all Trump supporters wear some conservative-message-bearing clothing item.

" Wind up a Whinger" Wednesdays, where every Trump supporter praises the policy gains the US has made under Trump.

“Thankful Thursdays” where all Trump supporters contact conservative leaders and administrators to thank them for their efforts.

“Fly the Flag Fridays”, where all Trump supporters wear or fly US flags.

" Sandman Saturdays", where all Trump supporters just smile back at TDSers and say nothing when they complain and whine and curse over the state of things under Trump.

“Sonderland Sundays” where all Trump supporters respond to TDSers with “You presume”.

Please do all of that. Sounds very productive and smart.

I will! I’m on my way to the gym. I will start with a set of 30 chin-ups. Not bad for a man of my advanced age. :muscle:

Later!

If I feeeeel like a trump fan today, can I just put a red hat on and say I’m one?

30 chin ups, amazing! That’ll keep the haters at bay! Coming out of the closet is much easier when you can smash it down!

3 Likes

LOL that would trigger em…

No such thing as being MAGA-curious, you either adore and support Donald or you are a vile hater in the minority oppressing the vast silent majority.

2 Likes

Sure. No problem. First amendment rights.

I get that all of the time. It never gets old. It’s even better when I pound the hell out of the heavy bag. I do appreciate the compliments.

This is an incredible idea, and just the sort of thing to galvanize the vast silent majority to come out as one and declare their proud predilections for all to see. Let’s start shoving some things down the hateful minority left’s throat for a change!

1 Like

This would be my favorite, because I’d show the equivalent stats from the Obama admin that were better.

Do you pound the hell out of the heavy bag after your chin ups or before?

1 Like

Maybe in some areas they were, and that would be fine for you to do. First amendment rights.