What are the best questions to ask Struzk if he talks to congress?

So basically, you have nothing to offer except to point out my “hate”.

Thanks, don’t need your $.01 lay psychoanalysis. Save it for someone more thin skinned and gullible.

Can i point out that you are an obvious fake troll account? You clearly attempt to use a nazi reference in your username and combined with the pic of old “more flexibility” vlad equals paid troll

strzuk will plead the fifth

Yes, I am a fake troll account.

My username is obviously a nazi reference. I’m not sure what nazi reference it is, but you just went Godwin so you lost the argument.

:rofl:

1 Like

Apparently Airya implies Aryan to him.

Strok made 14 trump associates lie about contacting or working with Russians? I don’t understand the attention on we’ll stop him or insurance policy. Assuming it meant he was bias to stop trump… did that mean Strok produced false evidence?

Did he make all of those trump campaign associates lie?

In actuality, it goes back years ago to a time I was playing around with Zoroastrianism after I left Christianity. I still wanted to believe in a god and its simplicity was intriguing. One of the translation of the Gathas had this:

Airyaman: meaning “noble-minded,” stands for the Fellowship, the highest unit of human society. The other two are khvaetu, family, and verezena, community (see below).

I originally used this name on a religiously themed board and the name has stuck with me.

If this is meaningful to you ,why combine the name with a pic of Vlad " more flexibility " Putin
I say BS your fake

Because it’s satire. It’s Putin winking. Anyone that knows me on here knows I often talk about Putin’s sway of the Donald.

Sway over the Donald.

Hearing today, closed doors.

I’m betting Fox News will have the first leaked story.

Where is the transcript of Mr. Strzok’s questioning?

Been on a short vacation. Did I miss it??

Where is the transparency??

Ask the hapless GOP in charge of this to release the transcripts!!

1 Like

Why isn’t the GOP infestation releasing the transcript??

1 Like

Talk to Gowdy.

Strozk offered to testify in the open. The committee said no.

1 Like

At least his posts look like they were written by an American. Yours look like you took up English as a second language, comrade.

He’s been here for years. You might want to ramp down the chest pounding a bit until people get to know you.

What is a locksith?

got it , tenure equals status to you. I prefer to form my own opinion based upon the facts.