What are the best questions to ask Struzk if he talks to congress?

I’m not backing anyone.

I’m watching the GOP faceplant at every turn during this whole thing. They always come out of the room with dog ■■■■ stuck to their shoes.

Perhaps this will be the time they “get” someone, but they’re like 0-200 or something.

Sure you are, you’re back Strozk. Bad choice.

Oh sure, if I’m making a small bet of $5, I’ll go with Strzok. He was unethical with his relationship and company equipment, and should be reprimanded or fired for it. I’ve known several people at my workplace over the years who were great at their jobs, but bad with ethics.

I’ve not seen a single shred of evidence that Strzok used bias in his investigations to plant or cover up evidence. Has anyone else?

He will take the fifth or lie. Doesn’t matter what he’s asked.

if you havent seen a single shred of evidence , you should read the IG report because there are entire cloths of evidence inside.

Strzok refused to set a date whenever he offered to appear , after the third noncommittal he was supoenaed

Evidence of what? Text messages and emails that showed political bias?

Where is the evidence that this bias drove Strzok to falsify, create or destroy evidence?

Link?

10ch

why did his security clearance get pulled? did you read pg. 426? the immunity agreements given to known liars in exchange for nothing are evidence of obstruction of justice.

Look at all of this speculation.

His security clearance can be pulled just because he was having an affair with Page, or excessive use of government supplied equipment (phones, computers, etc.), or personal conduct.

page 426 of the IG report is NOT speculation. It is fact backed up by evidence

And what of it? What does that have to do with Strzok?

It was. Yesterday.

What was yesterday?

My God man, this post is soaking wet in irony.

Most, if not all of your posts here are nothing but speculation.

You reply, with this, in a thread that the OP has asked people to speculate as to what they believe he should be asked and you post this?

You’re losing it hater.

Can’t Trumpsters come up with anything better than calling people “hater”? It seems like every one of you do it. Talk about hive mind.

I think the democrat is confused on basic trolling. The D narrative should be repudiated when you are using your racist named profile.

When that is ALL we get from you haters, I think it is an accurate description.

You should be proud. You’ve proven time and time again that in the end, that’s all you’ve got.

Hate for a man who has kicked your ass at every turn.

I myself find it amusing.

Lololololololololol

1 Like

No, it’s devoid of anything meaningful.

You can’t defend against the things non-Trumpsters bring forward, so you call such people “hater”.

It shows you have nothing to offer except name calling.

Not that I care, but discussion is more meaningful when you actually have something to offer to the discussion.

No silly, that’s not why.

I call such people haters, because that’s what you are.

When you spend as much time scouring the interwebs as you all have, for the last 2 years, finding/posting/replying to any and all things negative Trump, there is some serious hate going on.

We can see it in your posts here daily.

I truly am concerned for you all. I certainly hope you don’t take it out on your friends and family.