What are all the negative impacts of going green? Let's list them all here

:rofl: you believe that?

What’s unbelievable about it?

Even if you don’t believe the department of energy for whatever reason, the sheer number of EV batteries getting made using the exact same technology should pass the gut check. Storage will catch up soon.

Not with lithium based batteries it won’t.

1 Like

It’s not 2025.

Why are the english starting up their coal plants?

I never believe man when he starts future telling.

1 Like

I love the way the greenies ignore the strip mining involved with lithium. :roll_eyes:

Plus they ignore green power can’t keep up with current demand much less the demand millions of ev cars would add to the demand.

Religiosity requires overlooking.

1 Like

Joe Rogan footage of the Kobalt mines used for most of the batteries the greenies want.

Footage of the mine is at about the 5:30 mark.

This is another aspect of lib hypocrisy. They love to get up on their soap boxes with all their phony SELECTIVE moral outrage.

Where’s the “America must pay for the sins of slavery” crowd?

Strangely silent when their side is currently doing it to another ethnicity.

2 Likes

10k+ of birds are struck by airplanes annually. 4k Birds are killed by wind turbines.

Shall we stop flying?

Any slavery is disgusting. The US and the EU could do a lot more to prevent these atrocities

It’s nice that people are finally getting caught up with production and mining for there favorite green project
and environmental toil it has on our planet.

And than having to deal with waste afterwards.

I’m ok with killing birds especially pigeons and seagulls I assume it’s a negative though.

The EU and US know fully well about slavery with rare earth metals they’re not going to stop progress with what these materials do.

I just felt these things were considered negatives as the thread asks to list the negatives.

Ok here is a possible solution, if nothing else it means carbon taxes can’t be more than 100 bucks a ton.

I would imagine it would get even cheaper if scaled up.

One of the worst impacts of going green is that it can require the removal of part or an entire limb to arrest its deadly spread.

1 Like

:rofl: D⁶ :+1:t5:

https://www.reuters.com/default/texas-solar-boom-turns-battery-dash-grid-pain-looms-2023-03-15/

At the start of 2022, only 27% of all solar projects in the Texas grid connection queue were coupled with storage and by the end of the year this had risen to 42%, according to preliminary data from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley lab).

Demand for solar and storage in Texas is soaring but many developers are also building separate storage facilities in Texas to take advantage of new tax credits for stand-alone storage in the inflation reduction act. Total planned storage capacity is estimated at 28.5 GW

There’s not much time left to doubt.

My camper is solar powered.

giphy

How come the conservatives around here have solar, but not the libs bitching that there isn’t enough solar? :thinking:

3 Likes

Because it is not free

5 Likes

Isn’t it weird how libs fail so hard every time at putting their money where their crow pie is?

“Not in MY backyard!”

“Not from MY wallet!”

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Wind farms