What American businesses should learn from Starbucks' racial town hall today

:rofl:

You never watched Dave Chappelle?

No and donā€™t think thatā€™s the guy. Iā€™m talking about a real person

I was joshing you.

Ha, I get that now. I was busy googling Clayton Bigsby lol.

One of the funniest routines Iā€™ve ever seen.

Iā€™ll have to watch it.

Good for you, but what about everyone else that work at the company.

Daryl Davis

It was more than one persons observation that caused the federal government to stop their diversity program. IMO that is because the people in charge were of the more extreme positions and tried to pass them on.
A course in how it is going to get you fired if you start insulting people because of their race? All fine and I would have thought not necessary but maybe it is.

Thatā€™s the guy. Ainā€™t nobody going to tell me a racist canā€™t be changed after seeing his documentary.

Do you have a source for this? You couldnā€™t possibly know whether ā€œthe people in charge were of the more extreme position and tried to pass them on.ā€

:white_check_mark:

Sorry no crime.

It would, and will again. People tend to be stupid.

If you think that youā€™ve never been to the training. Itā€™s almost universally useless.

About all itā€™s good for is outlining the process that happens if someone files a complaint.

1 Like

Other than your own experience, how could you know this?

:joy:

His skits made me laugh so hard.

Tyrone Biggums was my favoriteā€¦ā€Fear Factorā€.

Hilarious material, but the perfect example of how reverse racism is perfectly acceptable.

Are you really asking how other than 20 years worth of experience with govt mandated discrimination classes I would know?

Either that question is flawed or the logic is.

Billions in free advertising to appeal to the starbucks crowd.