What A Patriot Should Do On April 18, 2019

It’s Self Explanatory

Oh then give me a link to that because I would really like to see it! LOL!

To avoid a Faustian Bargain in which they would get nothing. I stayed home as well.

If that’s how someone forms their opinion, they deserve to be mislead.

That’s what I said. She played herself if she did not know that in a Presidential election, only Electoral votes count.

Following in the footsteps of her corrupt hubby …

Foreigners with permanent residency in the U.S. are allowed to make donations to campaigns under U.S. election laws, and corporations are allowed to make direct donations in Virginia.

iN YOUR FACE!

And yet the first democrat comes in here bashing republicans and I’m the one who can’t get past partisan bickering. ■■■■■■■■ thread premise.

Don’t see you calling them out.

That’s one way to rationalize what actually was going on.

Your opinion doesn’t count.

That worked for Clinton and democrat’s were completely satisfied with it, why not Trump?

As much or more than yours

Its just a fact. I know you dont like them.

Yeah, and Hillary did everything she could to prevent the Benghazi incident, but those Muslims were just too darned upset over that video so nothing she did worked.

So one could infer that Wisconsin, where the Russians focused on Stein proved how much the Russian interference helped Trump. The Russians did not promote Stein in CA.

My apologies if my inattention led to you being offended. I have not monitored the thread full time.

One could infer many things but one thing is for sure. The Russians are diabolical and know our weaknesses. They have forgotten our strength Thank you Fat Don the Mobster.

Not really…he is the head of a group people who are nuts…

Only a complete and utter idiot would hire a bunch of lawyers and then ignore them. So we’ve established that Trump isn’t a complete and utter idiot, I guess.

This administration is following the constitution. Can you give an example where they have not?