Were you fooled By CNN during the campaign about Biden's mental decline?

How many have forgotten the project veritas report where they record a CNN director about how they conducted a pro-Biden and anti Trump Campaign to fool voters about Biden’s’ competence…

"“We would always show shots of [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades,” he remarked. “Like you paint him as a young geriatric.”

"CNN Director: “[Trump’s] hand was shaking…We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation — that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it…We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about…I think that’s propaganda.”

Did fake news fool you again?

6 Likes

PrOjEcT vErItAs!

1 Like

Don’t forget all that plastic surgery and new dentures his handlers got for him. lol

2 Likes

Anybody who is fooled by CNN these days, is agreeing to be fooled. All three of them!
:joy:

4 Likes

Lies and manipulates media.

What else is new under the sun?

Allan

[quote=“SixFoot, post:4, topic:239975”]chester says brain aneurysms.
[/quote]

Ohhhh scary.

I am surprised he is dead yet.

Allan

Nothing, except perhaps much of the rank and file dems wanting to be lied to and knowing where to go to be lied too.

6 Likes

CNN was anti-Trump.

Film at 11.

:rofl::rofl:

Yes, so where’s the FEC suing CNN for their free 24/7 election contributions to the dems?

3 Likes

You should look into that.

Will FoxNews and OAN be named in lawsuits as well?

C’mon man…Didn’t think that one through did you?..lol

Of course YOUR media does not lie at all. And people are ready and willing to call out the lies of their own party and their own media as soon as it happens.

Why do people have a infinite amount of tolerance for the lies of their own party and their own media. But zero tolerance for the lies of others? Any idea?

1 Like

It’s all just so stupid, as usual. You didn’t have to trap some guy pretending you wanted to go on a date with him to find out cnn has a bias for what they air and how they air it.

You should ponder that one for a bit…:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The heroes some have.

I mean…all that’s known about James O’Keefe and STILL he’s a go to for people.

Man I wish I had that kind of ability to grift…or hung with the right crowd.

Condom Boat O’Keefe!

It’s not possible for CNN to fool me. I recognize them as the biggest liars on the planet or at least in a tie for 1st. Led by Acosta.

Keeping that in mind i refuse to watch them.

The only thing that surprises me about Biden’s decline is that he isn’t gone already. I could see him for where he is mentally well before the vote.

2 Likes

The mobility scooter brigade is thirsty for fifth columns and domestic enemies.

But in this case they’re gleefully patting him on the back for discovering what everyone already knew.

CNN is biased against Donald Trump.

Earth-shattering, I tell you!

Key takeaway, here, is the usual conspiratorial projection, where radicals (dolled up as ‘conservatives’) project upon their perceived enemies the desires, urges and dirty little lusts of their own withered, mean and niggardly hearts.

In this case, ‘tolerance’ for untruth in service of a violent will to colonize and dominate.

1 Like

And really, the bland outdated consensus centrism of CNN is hardly the dangerous ‘state media’ style threat its detractors make it out to be. It serves the interests of a megalo-capitalist media conglomerate about to merge with another massive content enterprise, where ‘don’t lose advertisers and/or subscribers’ is its only lodestone.