Were you fooled By CNN during the campaign about Biden's mental decline?

The latter is one reason Trump is President anyway.

During his primary run, he got ■■■■■■■■■ of free media air time.

Why?

Because as the head of CBS rightly stated “Trump is good for business”.

1 Like

No they were making fun of his decline as were some of the democratic candidates when they thought he wasn’t going nowhere in the primaries. Once he became “The Nominee” nothing to see here.

I don’t know how bad it is maybe medicine will keep it under control he definitely has something going on up there which likely we all will once we get up in age.

1 Like

If he wasn’t a world-historical chaos engine powered by low cunning and a stupid dynamism, it’s not like the media companies would have denied him all those free minutes and hours.

1 Like

Who, precisely, made fun of Biden’s “decline”?

I honestly don’t see how anyone can deny Jbiden’s decline.

He was mediocre in his prime, and the cognitive decline is evident. Hell he jokes about it himself.

3 Likes

1 Like

When did this alleged decline start?

And to answer the question.

It is simply not true.

He serve his full term and then Respectfully decline re-election.

He’s old and just a caretaker president.

Allan

I dont fault CNN for their bias against Trump. I fault them for lying about Biden.

1 Like

And to put it even further.

Biden is the favorite over trump in the betting markets

Allan

They didn’t lie about Joe Biden.

No one here can show he’s in any type of cognitive decline that was hidden.

1 Like

Lies of omission are still lies.

2 Likes

No one here can show he’s in any type of cognitive decline that was hidden.

I’ll agree.

1 Like

Has someone else taken over posting as tzu? The mandarinisms have disappeared and the vocabulary seems so much more erudite than before.

1 Like

Well, according to you guys Hillary should’ve been dead five years ago.

Julian Castro, Cory Booker and MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell first come to mind. There are videos of them talking about Biden before the South Carolina primary it’s not hard to find.

1 Like

We got to choose between two gropey old men with honesty problems. Wasn’t fooled and wasn’t happy with either choice.

But its still a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases.

Oh, wait … that’s the definition of word salad. :wink:

1 Like

Stupid is as stupid does

We have too much fun listening to Hillary complain about loosing the election to Trump.

This is all it took to fool most of the dems into thinking Biden had a brain… Shades. Ask CNN.

1 Like