Were you disappointed with the corruption of AG Holder and Lynch?

Case in point for the damage a cec bubble does to a human brain.

As evidenced by all the convictions. Oh, wait a secondā€¦

Arenā€™t you being a bitā€¦careful in the information you are sharing?

Perhaps you should pay attention to current events.

Bears repeating.

Republicans? High road? Funny stuff.

So when the actual data totally destroys your point, you manufacture excuses. Typical.

2 Likes

How many IRS executives plead the 5th amendment to avoid testifying to Congress? Lois Lerner was one of them. She retired with full pension. [quote=ā€œBorgia_dude, post:62, topic:214175ā€]
As evidenced by all the convictions. Oh, wait a secondā€¦
[/quote]

Itā€™s easy to avoid prosecution when you own the cops.

Next youā€™re going to tell me that Democrats in the old, deep south didnā€™t illegally persecute blacks because none of them were ever prosecuted.

1 Like

No Iā€™m simply not inclined to rehash everything thatā€™s been said many times before here when this was a hot issue.

What data and what was destroyed? You seem lost.

Here you go:

Going back to LBJ (~53 years), there have been 25 years of Democrat presidents, and 28 years of republican presidents.

In the 25 years of D presidents, there have been a total of 3 executive branch officials indicted, with 1 conviction, and 1 prison sentence.

In the 28 years of R presidents, there have been a total of 120 indictments of executive branch officials, 89 convictions, and 34 prison sentences

The radical Democrats on this site cannot acknowledge that anyone on the left has EVER done anything wrong. Theyā€™re in total denial. They worship the Democratic Party. Trying to get an honest answer from them is like trying to get an honest answer from Baghdad Bob.

1 Like

Did Hillary break the law?

Well so far all investigations have said no.

Plenty of bad Dems. Wiener, Jefferson come to mind. Here, I found a site for you that lists all the politicians convicted.

1 Like

Thanks.

Of course, the topic of this thread is the corruption of Holder and Lynch, not whether or not they were prosecuted or even if they should have been prosecuted.

Why didnā€™t Lynch recuse herself from the Hillary investigation? It was highly anticipated that Hillary would win the presidency and would have been her boss. So why did she stay on?

Why did she meddle into the investigation of Hillary?

Why did she secretly meet with Bill Clinton?

Why are liberals here unwilling to acknowledge the sins of their own?

So itā€™s LEGAL for federal employees to transmit classified documents through their Yahoo email accounts?

Yes weā€™ve been over that. H ow did it destroy anything I said since I only responded to it.

Explain please.

Dude, you claimed Dems wouldnt acknowledge corruption within their own. You are quite wrong.

What did the investigations come up with?

And to delete subpoenaed emails and destroy the hard-drives and devices as well. Perfectly legal, no problem whatsoever.