Were you aware immigrants are being flown in at night to smaller airports and apparently many after curfew?

I do not recall you YELLING about it from 2017-2021.

Yeah…I know…“asylum” seekers. Keep regurgibleating that.

Murdoch destroyed any cred the Post used to have.

1 Like

This thread took a turn.

Ironically, the New York Post was established specifically as a partisan newspaper - to represent the Federalist position, in opposition to Jefferson’s National Gazette.

Aside from being true kings of the headline game, the NY Post is garbage, and has been for decades.

1 Like

Then this proves how lousy your memory is.

When the NY Post was established adds nothing to the credibility or more accurately lack thereof of Miranda Devine.

My thanks to all who participated.

Allan

1 Like

The next time the Republicans are in control they can attempt to change things. Although Trump already tried to no avail. I hear Republicans are true Christians. There is nothing more Christian than passing a law dictating unaccompanied minors be rounded up and dropped off in a foreign country or be indefinitely detained in a holding facility. It’s what Jesus would have done.

2 Likes

They had a decent sports section.

Allan

In 1976, Rupert Murdoch bought the Post for US$30.5 million. New York Post.

Seems like the stockholders are very happy there too, as it seemingly has been pretty well run since RM’s investment group took over the paper.

Anybody got some more recent data of this daily publication alone in terms of estimated valuation today?

Well I could care less about Bidens ratings he deserves less then zero IMO and even that is too high! And I think it might be too late in realizing voting blue is voting for the destruction of the country.

Along with the border disaster and humanitarian crises that comes with a blue open border policy is the fact that China just test launched a supersonic nuclear weapon that could literally take out a city the size of Los Angeles in a matter of minutes and the red head wonder Press Secretary Psaki says the Administration welcomes competition I mean seriously what the hell kind of comment is that since the USA doesn’t have a defense system to combat that type of weapon.

Maybe the news that the USA is on the brink of a cold war with China that right now we appear to be losing should get out to the massive amount of migrants coming into a country, they might think twice about coming in.

1 Like

Come on now, do you really see most anyone these days thinking twice about a chance to arrive in the greatest country on the globe?

And now they have Devine!

Her brand new book comes out end of November-apparently advance sales are selling like hot potato’s…

https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/Laptop-from-Hell/Miranda-Devine/9781637581056

It’s owned by the media holding company, News Corp.

Would be hard to get an exact valuation of the post.

Allan

What law is broken?

In those posts, you do put the blame where it belongs…on the employers that illegally hire these folks.

I still do not recall you YELLING about this asylum program from 2017-2021

According to an excerpt from their most recent 10-K they are included in an enterprise now turning a pretty healthy profit:

Net income (loss)—Net income was $389 million for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021, as compared to a net loss of $1,545 million for the fiscal year
ended June 30, 2020, an improvement of $1,934 million, primarily driven by the absence of non-cash impairment charges recognized in fiscal 2020, higher
Total Segment EBITDA and higher Other, net, partially offset by higher tax expense.

Interesting read here is the entire newscorp10-K:

https://investors.newscorp.com/static-files/dc8c7cee-bb03-4571-a036-b1418af9821c

Your wrong. The blame lies at the feet of the federal government who will not enforce the laws they passed.

Do you support an E-verify mandate?
I think it is amusing, you blame the “cops” for not catching the criminals, vs the actual criminals.

Sad part, is when corps are caught, they just pay a fine…

Do you support the CEO of a corp being put in jail for hiring ineligible workers?