Were US embassies under threat from Soleimani?

You can’t trust Saruman look how he back-stabbed Gandalf. Trump had little choice but to take him out. Middle Earth isn’t a safe place.

That’s just your own partisan prejudice on display.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Trump isn’t a habitual liar?

Not any worse than most of the rest of the politicians in DC.

Who an what you’ll believe is based solely on your own prejudice.

1 Like

I think you may have understated the frequency of his lying.

That is on you.

Media hype and cries of wolf.

Trump admin is more honest and transparent than any in recent times

Ironically because Trump is not a DC insider.

1 Like

Actually, it is.

Trump worshippers cannot just admit “yes, he is a habitual liar.”

They don’t need your benefit of the doubt.

ETA: Except to the gullible.

1 Like

Trump lies about everything. Therefore, he was probably lying about this.

Serious question - why do you trust a man who lies so frequently and is so obviously not interested in details?

I would characterize it as he got to make those decisions regardless of trust, and I know these decisions and others were absolutely second-guessed and pilloried by people who didn’t support him.

And would have been no matter what decisions he made.

Just like now…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Trump’s lying is pretty well documented. You’re too entrenched to notice or care. It’s alright.

3 Likes

They are honest about not caring about transparency. Which is fine. Just don’t make this administration into something it isn’t.

Better check on that with the guy you see in the mirror.

The only difference is that he has about 6 million people fact checking every word that comes out of his mouth and even if he simply gets something wrong you all scream “Liar, Liar”.

The rest just don’t get noticed anymore unless it’s something completely insane or egregious.

It’s hard to say…I watched three of the four Sunday morning shows…and not one of the hosts could come up with a sound answer. No one could say for sure. How odd is that? I saw a lot of well we know what he was capable of…and we know he could have had plans. But was there a threat?

The world may never know.

This administration is working just fine no matter what you or I think about so called transparency.

I enjoyed the video of the Iranian people assiduously NOT stepping on the US flag over the weekend.

Hope you did too.

:foot:

1 Like