We're coming back!

I am just back from YahooFakeNews.com. The story they keep reporting about the jobs report is that Trump said that George Floyd was looking down and was pleased with the job report for blacks. Somehow invoking the name of Floyd the Saint is supposed to be bad for him to do, beyond the obvious pandering which both he a Biden have been doing.
They must have been under a lot of pressure at the fake media to come up with this one. They had their hearts so set on a jobs disaster.
You can be sure this job report is real if it stands up for a week without claims of misrepresentation. It will be analyzed for misstatements more than any other jobs report in history.

Gee. I’ll go right over to CNN and read their criticism of the WashPo for putting out fake news.

Woops, here’s their story about the jobs report coming out better than hoped…I mean expected:

(CNN)Former Vice President Joe Biden sharply criticized President Donald Trump for invoking George Floyd’s name as the President was taking a victory lap over lower unemployment numbers.

Too bad Nancy couldn’t get paying people not to work until January passed.

lol… so predictable

That’s racist

"71 percent of polled American voters said they support the use of the National Guard to supplement city police forces in addressing “protests and demonstrations” (the poll did not use the word “riots”) in American cities.

Donald J Trump’s tweet - SILENT MAJORITY!

The revelations seem to support President Trump’s recent use of the “silent majority” of people who actually support what he is doing.

2 Likes

Well I for one was glad to be informed that George Floyd is looking down from heaven and is so pleased and proud at how well Donald Trump has brought us back.

3 Likes

To listen to the left they appeared to think the majority was with them.

2 Likes

It was a good day for George Floyd. He’s looking down from heaven on Trump’s bible and saying America is Great Again. Apparently George is better for America as a dead man.

1 Like

I think they really believe that. “Strong delusion” comes to mind.

George Floyd loves the new jobs report. He’s looking down from heaven and congratulating Trump.

2 Likes

Seems his family is…with 13 million dollars. And that’s before any lawsuits.

Well, then it’s clear that George must by happy that he is dead.

1 Like

If he’s in heaven, wouldn’t he be?

Based on Georges historical criminal activity involving aggravated robbery in someone’s home, it is likely the other way around.
Any problems with Biden using St. Georges name for political pandering, or is it just Trump?

1 Like

Again, he must be happy that he is dead. All dead people are happy that they are dead.

No, just the ones in heaven.

Trump decides who is in heaven.

Does he? News to me.

Evidently George is black enough for biden to use his name.

1 Like