Well well well, look who has seen the light!

Oh NO! You can have them all REALLY! :grin:

In what tangible way is Joe’s 100 day mask request going to helpn make the pandemic situation better? Are you missing the point or avoiding it?

Masks lessen the rate of transmission.

More masks = less infection.

Is this really that complicated?

Ok let’s try this again, I’ll type slower.

If a certain percentage of people (and no one knows what that percentage actually is) REFUSED to wear a mask during the presidency of the man you Libs claim is the problem; how is a new request made by Joe Biden going to get them to wear a mask?

Is this really that complicated?

I think there will always be SOME people who are big enough ■■■■■■■■ no matter what, but if the request comes from teh top, I think more people in general will heed it.

You seem to get it, but then you go back to not getting it:

So if only ■■■■■■■■ are refusing to wear masks now, how is a new request from Joe going to get the ■■■■■■■■ to wear a mask?

Doubt most people I see not wearing them at this point, where necessary, are even going to know he ordered them to. They don’t strike me as the keep up with current event types.

1 Like

How about staying on topic?

What Cuomo said today, same thing Trump was saying all along? Desantis? Noem? Abbott?

He’s managed to convince the walking dead in that state that everything that happened was Trumps’ fault. Heck, ask around and just see how many think Trump is the one who ordered the lockdowns. Not their own state governments.

Don’t ever underestimate the stupid walking around.

2 Likes