Well well well, look who has seen the light!

He’s recalculating his herd immunity percentage requirements to reflect the results of the election. And estimating when Broadway can open back up.

2 Likes

He said that?

Imagined about right

Well no. The races were going to be run without spectators and that would have cost many seasonal jobs. Saratoga went on without spectators.

Allan

Who said he said…You said, not me.

The stars are aligning.

Should be at about 96% now.

Any rationalization for a race.

I think it will start heading down next week? Or up?

Next week…Wednesday or so…it drops.

Yeah we don’t want them here.

2 Likes

Unless we have shares in Moderna and Pfizer?

And slippery with a lubricant for good measure.

That ad campaign has run its course. We all know and love those brands now.

1 Like

He went away after he kept chaning his percent of population for herd immunity for covid. You know where he said he doesn’t really know what the percentage is and was basing it on non science and only on what he felt it would be based on who knows what.

1 Like

That’s a good question. I’m not sure.

Most of upstate is wicked poor. I would imagine nyc is a net contributor to the state but I don’t know.

Give me a percentage of people that haven’t already gotten the mask message.
How about the percentage of people who are refusing to wear a mask now (under Trump) that will do so by BIDENS request? (especially when Trump is impeached again or threatened by the 25th amendment 9 days before he’s gone anyways)

Seriously. How about some realistic expectation of how Joe’s 100 day request will change anything?

2 Likes

Not if NYC isn’t contributing.

Personally, while I think masks help, I think the social distancing is much more important. And not just for 'Rona. Look at the flu numbers.

1 Like

How about the republican congress people who refused masks while locked down in a enclosed crowded room with all their fellow congress critters?

That doesn’t answer any questions. In what tangible way does Joe’s 100 day mask request help make the pandemic better?

2 Likes

It woul dhave meant everyone wore a mask at the conress lockdown. So far 3 people have tested positive after that event.