Well at least she didn’t say “fwiend”

There’s a video recording proving it but even then…you’ll have another excuse.

I’d love to see this proof. Please post it.

Watch at about the 2 minute mark

Okay, I think that you may have missed the thread of the conversation. This clip does not prove that it didn’t happen.

For example:

She stole it. You know it.

I don’t know that, nor does @Smyrna 's link prove that she did.

^^^ Willful ignorance.

1 Like

Do you think it’s simply a coincidence or is it that you’re ignorant of the MKL original example when it took place?

Our track record of VPs have been subpar since Daddy Bush.

Her fweedom story is a non issue. Noone can prove it didn’t happen. Her cackle is a better target for petty attacks.

Oh yeah? Perhaps you can prove she stole it then.

I would have appreciated it more if Kamala just said she was the girl in MLK’s story.

2 Likes

Well,let’s start here: your link shows she said it, and nothing more.

It certainly isn’t proof of anything.

Let me ask again…is it that you’re ignorant of the MKL original example when it took place?

Not my issue. Read her words vs. MLK’s words. The proof is self evident.

It’s really odd how defensive you are about this. Is there more to the story than you are letting on?

LOL “… and that little girl was me!”

:smile: :smile: :smile:

We know Allan, anything that hurts Americans, you cheer on. Anything that diminishes our freedom, you cheer on. Anything that makes America weaker, you cheer on. Anything that emboldens our enemies, you cheer on.

Fess up Allan, you’re still wearing your mask too aren’t you? What a good little Lib you are!!

1 Like

Maybe. Calling it self evident doesn’t make it ironclad.

I’m not defensive, this is only generating posts because another poster took issue with how I described the situation.

What is actually odd is your cotinued insistence that this is true-self evident even-yet you can offer no actual proof.

You expect me to just accept your conjecture because you don’t like Harris.

There is no conjecture about Harris. She, like Biden, is her own worst enemy. She is a cornucopia of stupidity. And just maybe that you don’t believe that doesn’t matter. Because you will love her no matter how stupid she proves herself to be.

I don’t know what’s more sad, that Kamala Harris is so shallow, stupid and blatantly pandering for votes that she could tell that story and believe there is one person so brain dead that they actually believe her, or the fact that there really are millions that really do…

And yet, I notice that you still haven’t proven the assertion.

Maybe if you bold your next post in ALL CAPS you can manifest the assertion into being true.

Go on, give it a whirl.