Weekend at Bernie's Pt 2 Bernie Get's a Boo Boo

It’s not just Bernie. It’s pretty much every other Democrat mulit-millionaire Politician as well. Of course, they’re still going to be preaching to the American people about those darn 1 Percenters!!! lol. haha.

Funny thing is, most people aren’t as rich as Democrat Politicians are in America, or anywhere close to it. Maybe someday Liberal Politicians might wake up, and put themselves in the 1 percent category???

Is that called Life Alert?

Maybe Bernie should get that?

1 Like

80 yr olds walking into glass shower doors requiring medical attention is another thing.
It’s a Prelude. Bernie long ago enter the “senior” world

According to a CDC, 51% of injuries for adults over 85 occur near the toilet. When hip fractures do occur, 95% of the are from a fall. Researchers determined that the bathroom was one of the most dangerous rooms in the house

https://www.mwhomecare.com/bathroom-death-traps-for-seniors/

Promises like: I’ll show you may taxes after the audit. Mexico will pay for the wall. I won’t cut Medicare/Medicaid/Social Security. I know more than the Generals. I’m a stable genius. My father was born in Germany.

I can go on, but I’ve got a quiz today.

One inevitable fact still remains. Donald Trump is still President of the United States,
and Hillary Clinton isn’t. lol.

What is the quiz over? common sense? lol.

No. The quiz was about General Relativity, Inflation, Dark Matter, and Particle Physics/Cosmic Forces.

Thank you, but I got 100%.

1 Like

Congrats! Sounds like some pretty cool stuff to learn about!

I don often wonder sometimes why some of these Politicians on either side
of the spectrum are still aloud to be Politicians even after they’re found
to have Cancer, or a brain Aneurism, or Dementia??? It doesn’t make any
sense to me.

I would think that it would impair their judgment some what.